27

Seonghwa's pov

"It was brought to our attention by Atiny that you were having an "off week" Seonghwa. Given the circumstances, you may redo your singing evaluation this week along with your rapping evaluation." One of the judges said. I smiled widely at her words and accepted the offer.

"Thank you; I really appreciate it," I said to her, and to the camera behind me. I looked towards Hongjoong and Mingi who were helping me with the rapping portion.

"I get to retry!" I exclaimed, tackling my soulmates in a hug. They each wrapped an arm around me and kissed my cheeks.

"That's amazing, Hwa!" Mingi exclaimed. I smiled and kissed the taller sweetly on his lips, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Wow, get a room you two," hongjoong snorts, teasing us lightly as he shook his head. I pulled apart from Mingi and latched myself onto my oldest soulmate.

"Want one too?" I asked, and before I could even finish my sentence, Hongjoong's arms were around my waist and his lips were on mine.

"Wow, maybe I'll leave for a bit," Mingi said, but it fell on deaf ears as Hongjoong and I continued kissing. He laughed softly and stepped out of the room, walking to find Yunho.

"God, I love you," Hongjoong muttered against my lips before melting into another kiss. My eyes snapped open wide at his words, then fell back closed as we continued to kiss again.

  "I love you," I said, knowing full well I did love him. Hongjoong smiled softly and held my hands sweetly despite how I was on his lap.

  "SeongHwa, I believe in you; you'll make it in. I've been hearing how you rehearse, and you're incredible, lovely." Hongjoong looked up at me with a sweet smile as he spoke. I leaned my head down on his shoulder and gently caressed his clothed chest with my fingertips.

  "You're comfy, Joong. Can I stay like this for a bit?" I asked. Hongjoong gently pulled me closer by my waist, wrapping his arms around me afterwards.

  "Stay like this forever..."

  "Hwa, Joong, we're gonna head home soon. Are you guys coming?" Yeosang asked, gently shaking us but making sure I wouldn't fall.

  "We fell asleep?" Hongjoong questioned, glancing up at his wall clock. His eyes widened as he spoke again, "it's half past nine!"

  "We slept for four hours?" I asked. Hongjoong nodded, making me get off his lap.

  "Ow, my legs are numb," he laughed. I apologized with a kiss on his cheek. He only smiled and tried to get the blood flowing back in his legs.

  "It was worth it," Hongjoong claimed. I smiled and rolled my eyes, helping him to stand and walk out of the building.

  "How did you know where we were?" I asked Yeosang, who also helped the captain walk.

  "Whenever we can't find hongjoong he's always in his studio, so we assumed you were with him still since Mingi saw you with him last," Yeosang explained. I nodded and we made it to our van.

  I groaned realizing I wouldn't be able to sleep well tonight because of that long and late nap we took.

  "Joong, I won't be able to sleep tonight," I whined grabbing onto his seat. Hongjoong smiled and held my hand despite the awkward angle.

  "I probably won't be able to either; we can just spend time together in our room," he offered. I smiled widely and agreed.

"Joong?" I asked once we were in our room, the door shut behind us. He hummed in response, coming to me to hug me from behind.

"Can I wear one of your hoodies?" I asked softly from our close proximity. I could almost feel his joy radiating from him as he responded.

"Of course! Wear any of them you want."

I walked to his closet and opened the door, looking at all of his clothes. Some were newer, some were painted on by him, and some were super comfy looking.

"Can I wear this one?" I asked, pulling a light brown, comfy hoodie from the closet. Hongjoong nodded against my shoulder, placing a soft kiss on the curve of it.

"You'll have to let me go so I can change, Joongie," I said, smiling softly. Hongjoong whined but released me from his embrace. He grabbed another hoodie and some sweatpants and began to change as well.

  "Wow, my handwriting is so messy," hongjoong laughed, gently caressing my hips. He kissed my nape sweetly, avoiding any soul marks knowingly.

  "Joong?" I asked again.

  "Yeah, Hwa?"

  "Can I kiss your soul mark? Please?" I asked softly, leaning into his grip. Hongjoong's cheeks flushed, then he nodded.

  "Are you sure you want to feel my emotions too?" He asked. I turned around in his arms and nodded, then kissed his cheek.

  "Of course I'm sure. I'm in love with you, Joong," I said. That seemed to be all the reassurance he needed, as Hongjoong rolled up his sleeve, revealing my soul mark and hand writing next to his indigo music note.

  I gently held his wrist in my hand, and lifted it to my lips, kissing it all while keeping eye contact with him. He shuddered a bit, but breathed deeply to calm himself down.

  "Can I kiss yours too?" Hongjoong asked, his voice soft. I smiled and nodded, turning my back towards him again.

  He gently traced his name and music note with his fingertips, then sweetly kissed it once.

  I tugged on the hoodie once I felt him let go of me. I smiled widely at him and hugged him tightly.

  "I love you," I said, smiling widely. Hongjoong kissed my lips then repeated my words.

  "I love you."

We soon got comfy in hongjoong's bed, me laying my head on his chest. Hongjoong gently combed his fingers through my, damp from a shower, hair.

  "Thank you for trusting me, Seonghwa," hongjoong said, speaking softly to not ruin the calm mood of our room.

  "Why wouldn't I trust you? You've given me no reason not to," I said, looking up at him.

  "I don't know, but still, thank you. I love you," Hongjoong said, kissing my forehead. I smiled and leaned up to peck his lips.

  "I love you too," I said, smiling at him.