02

A/N there will be quite a bit of texting for the next few chapters!

   Seonghwa's pov

   "Jay, why do I feel like shit? Did I drink a whole bottle of vodka or something?" I groaned as I stumbled my way into their room. Jay looked up at me and patted the spot beside them on their bed.

  "What do you remember from yesterday?" They asked.

  "Last thing I remember is us standing in line at the venue... I don't even remember the concert?! Fuckin' hell- what did I drink?"

  "Hwa, why don't you go look at your back in the mirror?" Jay spoke gently. I threw them a confused look before making my way into our bathroom.

  I tugged off my black fishnet top and the black crop top I wore under it then looked at my back. My eyes widened as I saw two very familiar names on my back.

   "Holy shit! What the fuck? Jung Wooyoung and Kang Yeosang... Jay! What happened yesterday?" I shouted from the bathroom.

  "When we sat down to watch Ateez perform, you and Yeosang made eye contact and both passed out. We went backstage where you fainted again because Wooyoung looked at you.

  "Hwa, you found all seven of your soulmates at one go. I had them text me their proof, and they weren't lying. All seven of Ateez have your pink star," Jay explained carefully.

  "So my soulmates are my favorite kpop group? Real funny, Jay, what the hell?" I questioned as I looked at my back once again. I reached behind myself with a washcloth and tried to wash the names off before seeing no change.

  "I told Yeosang you'd call him back if you wanted to when you woke up. Do you want his number?" Jay asked as they took away the cloth in my hands.

  "I want to see the pictures first..."

   Jay showed me all seven photos, two of which had my name as well.

  "I already did the backtracking for them. They're real."

  "Promise?" I asked softly. Jay held up their right pinky towards me. I glanced from their truthful gaze to their pinky before making the pinky promise.

  "I already put Yeosang's number into your contacts. You can call him when you're ready," Jay said.

  "Will you sit in with me?" I asked softly. Jay smiled softly and nodded, already knowing I hated making phone calls.

  "Do you want breakfast first or just your coffee?" They asked as they pulled me to the kitchen. I grinned widely seeing my order already on the table from the cafe we frequent.

  "You are a godsend, Jay!" I exclaimed as I snatched the huge cup of iced caramel espresso shots and oat milk. I looked at the receipt side first then took a drink from the straw.

  "An extra two shots? You never let me get more than four though?" I asked as I continued to sip my coffee and took my croissant sandwich from the bag.

  "Dude, you passed out twice last night due to those idiots. You needed a pick-me-up," Jay said.

  "That's fair. But that makes six shots of espresso..."

  "Don't chug it and you'll be fine, Hwa."

  I shrugged it off and ate my breakfast with my best friend.

  "Were they nice to you last night?" I asked softly.

"Jongho was hesitant to tell me anything, but Hongjoong told me all of their marks and colors and they match yours. Wooyoung misgendered me, but overall they were nice. Yeosang was nice when he awoke and called me last night as well," Jay said.