07

Seonghwa's pov

"Park Seonghwa why did you miss last night's doses?! Did you even sleep any last night?" Jay exclaimed at eight in the morning, throwing my bedroom door open, not even caring to knock first.

"I was sleeping well until your bitch ass came in," I groaned, snuggling closer to Hongjoong. His chest rumbled and bounced me as he laughed. He still had his arms around me, one hand tangled in my black hair.

"Damn, Hwa, warn me next time you have a sleepover. Leave shoes or something outside your door, and I won't come in," Jay said, but nonetheless came further inside with my morning medicines in their daily packet.

"Thanks," I mumbled, taking the packet and tearing it open. I grabbed a water bottle from the case beside my bed and took them. Jay fumbled around in my bedside table drawer and soon handed me some over the counter painkillers.

"I don't remember soju and beer giving me this bad of a headache..." Jay mumbled, taking some of the painkillers themself.

"You're getting old, Jay," I said, laughing a bit seeing them only glare at me instead of trying to hit me.

"Haha, you won't even try! You wouldn't want to risk accidentally hitting your bias!" I taunted Jay like a child as I laid back down on my soulmate's chest.

"I'm your bias?" Hongjoong questioned.

"Yes, so as one of your Atiny, please move away from my jackass brother, so I can wring his neck!" Jay exclaimed. Hongjoong looked from me to Jay then back to me.

"You're on your own with this, Hwa. Jay seems really strong," Hongjoong said, sliding away from me and sitting upright on my bed.

"Ha! He won't save you now!" Jay made a move to lunge at me, but I rolled off the bed with a loud thud before they could land on me.

"Jay it is eight twenty one a.m." I groaned from the carpet.

"So what?! You know not to miss your medicines!"

"You're trying to attack me for that?! I didn't come back into the apartment until one this morning! I still got six hours of sleep without them!"

"You actually got real sleep without them? You slept without the meds, nor the weighted blanket and I?" Jay asked, their voice a lot more gentle than they usually spoke.

"Yeah, I did. Hongjoong made me feel safer than I have in a long time, so I slept easier..." I mumbled, my voice quickly getting shyer.

"That's cute as hell. Hongjoong, what do you want for breakfast?" Jay asked, turning their attention back to him.

"I don't mind!" Hongjoong said, smiling shyly.

"Jay, you already have one of your soulmates! Don't try to take one of mine," I whined. Jay rolled their eyes.

"Bitch, I'm trying to be a good host here!"

"Fucker, you're gonna leave us to get dressed so I can take him on a date!"

"Oh, alright! I didn't know you were going out. We need more milk when you come back," Jay said, then left my room, closing the door.

"Do you two always fight like that?" Hongjoong asked.

"We aren't actually fighting, Joong! We just bully each other to show love," I said. He hummed in acknowledgment then reached his hands down to me to pull me back into bed.

"More sleep?" I asked.

"More sleep," he confirmed, this time laying his head on my chest. I smiled and held him closer.