24

Seonghwa's pov

  The next morning, I awoke to Jongho caressing my stomach and playing with my hair. I smiled softly and scooted closer to my soulmate, absolutely loving the feeling.

  "Hm? You're awake?" Jongho asked softly, not wanting to wake up Yunho, who slept in his bed a few feet away. I nodded and gently rolled around in his embrace to face him.

"Jongho?" I mumbled softly, looking down at his bare chest as my face flushed. He hummed in response and now rubbed my back over my shirt.

"I love you, too," I said, a little louder to make sure he heard me. When I heard no sound from him, I raised my gaze to find him staring at me in awe with a soft smile on his face.

"Say it again, please, Hwa," Jongho asked. I smiled and repeated myself before Jongho kissed my cheek sweetly.

"You know I love you, Hwa," Jongho said, kissing my forehead and all over my face, missing my lips as we had just woke up.

  "Come brush your teeth with me; I want a real kiss," I said, my cheeks flushed still as I gently pulled Jongho out of bed. Jongho grinned and followed me.

  "Who are you and what have you done with our youngest?" Hongjoong teased, walking past the open bathroom door and seeing Jongho with his arm around my waist.

  Jongho pouted a little as he finished brushing his teeth.

  "I haven't change that much, have I?" He asked. I smiled and shrugged.

  "I don't know; you've always been affectionate with me. Are you not like this with any of the others?" I asked. Jongho shook his head.

"I don't usually like contact, but with you I just wanna, like, always hold your hand, or play with your hair," Jongho confessed. My eyes softened at his words. We finished brushing our teeth before I cupped his cheeks and pulled him closer, feeling his hands grip my waist over my shirt.

"Tell me if I ever do something to make you uncomfortable, love. I know I get pretty affectionate, like I am right now, but tell me if I get too affectionate or I cross a boundary," I said. Jongho smiled widely before puckering his lips.

"You said we could kiss when we finished brushing our teeth," Jongho said, pouting a little. I smiled widely then kissed his full lips sweetly.

"Guys, don't make out in the bathroom; I need in here," Wooyoung whined, making us separate with a small laugh.

I took Jongho's hand in mine and led him out before walking into Hongjoong and I's shared room. He was gone elsewhere, which let me shut the door. Jongho looked at me with wide eyes.

"Woah, a shut door? What are you planning, mister park?" Jongho teased, resting his hands on my hips. I smiled and shook my head.

"Nothing like that yet; I just wanted some alone time with you before breakfast," I said, pulling him to lay on my bed.

Jongho laid beside me before looking up at me, "Hwa, are you feeling okay? You haven't had your weighted blanket to decompress with in a while."

"Hm? Oh, well, I guess I'm a little more tense, but my medicine should help with that enough," I said.

"Do you want me to lay on you like you said Jay used to?" Jongho offered shyly, trying to comfort me. I smiled and nodded, which led to the man laying himself on me, his head against my shoulder.

"Oh shit, I like this better, but don't tell Jay." I smiled, feeling a bit of relief wash over me. Jongho laughed a bit and nodded.

We laid together for a bit, me eventually falling asleep. I awakened to Jongho kissing my forehead and caressing my hair.

"Breakfast is ready; San just knocked for us," Jongho said. I whined and wrapped my arms tighter around him.

"You need to eat, Hwa. Come on," Jongho pulled me up and lifted me into his arms.

"Noo," I whined sleepily. Jongho laughed softly and kissed my lips sweetly.

"You're so cute, but the others want time with you too," Jongho carried me into the kitchen, sitting me in a chair at the table.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and drank the coffee that was sat down in front of me.

"Thank you, you're a saint," I mumbled, not knowing who gave me the coffee. I felt a hand hold my free hand and kiss the top, making me realize it was Hongjoong who'd given it to me.

"Thank you, lovely," I said, properly looking at him now. Hongjoong smiled cutely and kissed my cheek.

"You told me you need coffee to wake up, so we'll make sure you get enough," Hongjoong said. I gently grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down into a sweet kiss.

"What's on the agenda today?" I asked, looking at the younger men surrounding me.

  "Well, we know you might be tired from practicing, but those of us who didn't get to see you want to if you don't mind," Hongjoong said, gently carding his fingers through my messy hair.

  "You want to see me trying Fireworks? What if I mess up again?" I asked. Yunho kneeled down beside my chair and took my hands in his.

"Hwa, you're a really good dancer, even despite the years you hadn't done any; you're still good. Even if you do mess up that'll just leave room for you to learn it even more," he said. I smiled softly and nodded.

"Thank you, Yunho."