20

Seonghwa's pov

I awoke the next morning still in Yunho's arms. He was playing with my hair with one hand while watching a video through earbuds.

I gently scooted even closer to the taller man to alert him of my attention being on him.

"Good morning, Hwa. How did you sleep? You mentioned not having your medicine," Yunho rambled softly, worry coating his voice.

  "I seem to always sleep well with you guys," I mumbled shyly, lowering my head further down his chest.

  "That's good, then, Hwa. I'm glad we can soothe you," Yunho said, gently lifting my head back up. He kissed my forehead and caressed my cheek.

  "I'm glad too; I haven't gotten good sleep like this in ages," I responded. Yunho frowned softly and kept me close.

"I know this is soon, but I want you to stay with us. If you're having to use medicine to get just "okay" sleep, but can get better sleep with us, then please stay," Yunho asked gently, sounding so sweet for caring about my health.

"Yun, I don't know if I can; am I even allowed to? Our company doesn't even know if I can debut with you yet, so they probably don't want me to move in," I said, still laying against the younger man.

"We can talk to the company. I want your health to get better in a more long-term way than medications," Yunho said. I nodded and leaned up to peck his cheek.

"Thank you, Yunho," I said, a soft smile on my lips. Yunho's cheeks flushed red before he nodded.

"You're so beautiful, Hwa," Yunho mumbled softly, gently caressing my cheek with his thumb. I melted into his touch as he continued to rub my skin.

"So are you, Yunho," I responded. Yunho smiled softly and kissed my forehead again.

"The rest are probably wondering why we're taking so long. Let's go eat breakfast," Yunho said. I whined and curled closer.

"It's like eight in the morning!"

"We have filming all day, remember? We have to get up early," Yunho reminded. I sighed and released my grip on the taller. Yunho smiled and sat up. I rolled on my back and looked up at him.

"How are you a morning person?" I asked. He shrugged.

"How are you not?" He responded. I sighed again and sat up.

"What do you think we're gonna do today?" I asked.

"Probably start with dancing so you can work on it as you sing and rap."

"Oh gosh," I mumbled and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"I haven't danced in years; I'm probably so stiff now," I grumbled, wanting to just stay in bed with my soulmate all day.

  "That's why we'll help you out, Hwa. We're gonna teach you how to dance again," Yunho smiled softly and pulled me by my hands from the bed.

  "Yun," I whined, not wanting to move. He smiled still and stood me up.

  "Yes?"

  "Fine, I'll stay up," I mumbled, laying my head against his shoulder. He gently caressed my nape and kissed my head.

  "Thank you, Hwa," he said. I smiled softly at his affection and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Hwa!" Wooyoung exclaimed, seeing me and Yunho coming down the hall. He came and hugged me sweetly, making me smile.

  "Hi woo," I said, gently running my fingers through his hair.

  "How did you sleep? Is your head okay? Jay messaged Yeosang about you missing your medicine, so we were worried," Wooyoung rambled.

  "I'll be okay, I'll just need some over the counter medicine for my headache. I'll need Jay to bring some of the medicine to the building though so I'm still decently on schedule," I said. Wooyoung nodded and raced off to Yeosang.

  "Here, we keep Tylenol in the bathroom. Can you take that?" Yunho asked. I nodded, so he grabbed the bottle from inside the mirror cabinet above the sink.

  "Thank you," I said. Yunho tugged me inside the bathroom and handed me a new toothbrush as he grabbed his own. We brushed our teeth together before going into the kitchen.

  "Jay will bring your medicine to KQ, do you need them to bring anything else?" Yeosang asked.

"I need a change of clothes unless Yunho doesn't mind me keeping these on," I said, looking towards the younger. Yunho smiled softly.

"If you're comfortable in my clothes then keep them on, or change into any others of mine," Yunho offered. I smiled and pecked his cheek.

"Thank you, Yunho. Can I wear a black shirt instead of this white one please?" I asked. Yunho nodded and left to grab me one with a peck on my cheek.

"I got it," he said.

When I turned back around, six of my soulmates had smiles on their faces. Hongjoong came towards me and pecked my lips while cupping my cheeks.

"What was that for?" I asked, gently holding onto his wrist.

"Just because. Did you not like it?" Hongjoong asked softly. I smiled and puckered my lips, quietly asking for another.

  "I like all of your kisses I've had so far. You all kiss me so sweetly it's hard not to," I said.

  "Then can I?" Mingi asked. I smiled and nodded, which made Hongjoong peck my cheek and step away.

  Mingi gently held onto my nape before leaning in, letting me move closer when I was ready.

  I pecked his lips quickly to tease him. Mingi's eyes opened a bit in a playful glare.

  "Hwa," he mumbled before pulling me in for a better kiss. I smiled softly into the kiss before pulling away and leaning my forehead against Mingi's

  "I liked your kiss too," I said. Mingi grinned, kissed my cheek, then stepped away from me.

  "Here's your shirt. Once you've changed and we've all ate, then we can head to KQ," Yunho said, giving me the t shirt. I thanked him before walking off to the bathroom.