Infected #1

No one POV.

All of the scientist was running away from something or someone, the alarm went on but only one scientist that didn't run, it was Enid Sinclair. She's going to check whats going on and it was one of the infected Zombie. There were so many cause of the virus went on. Enid decide to take one. Enid and the zombie goes outside they saw so many scientist bleeding and hurt, They all look at Enid cause the Zombie. "Why did you bring that zombie here?" One of them ask and was afraid, "i need to have experiment on it and i promise i will take care of her." Enid tried to explain, The scientist are fine with unless they don't attack anyone else.

1 month pass, Enid still can't forget about the accident.

Enid POV.

'This zombie seem nice not like the other,but how is that possible?' I think to myself. I took out a paper and wrote some information about the Zombie, When i am done with the information i look up to the cage i left the zombie, Suddenly the zombie is infront of me , i jump and scream. "AHH-" i almost fell because of it. All of my paper are on the floor but suddenly the cage door open by itself. 'huh?..' , the zombie went out and walk towards me slowly, i back away from it , "hey- how did you do that?" I ask calmly so i don't scare it away, The zombie pick up the paper and gave it to me, but they have no emotion at all, not like the other zombie.. "Thanks?.." i thank them. They just nod and walk in the cage slowly. I look at it and it sat down,i was suprised i write about it in the paper fast enough. "I'm gonna name you..." i speak and wrote it. "Wednesday." I wrote the name and speak it. They seem to agree with it. "Your obviously a girl,because how you look" i said happily,

"Ah-excuse me Miss Enid..?" A scientist spoke and walk in the room. "Uhm yes? What's wrong?" I ask curiously. "There's someone that want to meet you , Miss Enid." They answer. 'Huh? Someone want to meet me?.. hm..', i nod and walk off the room. The scientist look at The zombie girl thats playing with knife then walk off.

I goes in the office and sit down, "why are you here, Officer Yoko?" I ask. "Well..my friend Enid, There's something wrong with your experiment at the middle of the night" Officer Yoko explain.  "What is it? What happen?" I ask with a worried face, Officer Yoko show some picture where Wednesday is killing a person and eat it, "some scientist found them in the forest with a human unalive, This happen at 2am or 3am." She explain. I was shocked and grab the picture to look at it, "What the hell?..". "can i ask you something importantly?" Yoko ask. I nod, "yeah..sure." i answer. "Can the scientist or the millitary look at it tommorow?" She ask. i can't move or say anything about it but i don't want 𝐇𝐞𝐫 to die. i nod gently and leave the office immediately, i walk to the room and saw Wednesday sleep very well. I decide go in and pat her until i fell asleep.

i woke up in the middle of the night and i was on Wednesday bed but there's no sign of her, "Wednesday?" I speak her name but she was nowhere. I decide to look for her but the door was locked., "hey..OPEN UP!" I shouts. i knock at the door hard, " sh!t." I yell.

i didn't sleep until 6 in the morning waiting for the door to open up, i saw Wednesday walk in cover in blood and close it with her sudden power. i was suprised with it, 'what?..a zombie have a power? Thats impossible.'. Wednesday go to me and touch my hair like she's checking if i'm okay. "You didn't sleep last night." She spoke. "Y-Y-YOU CAN SPEAK?!" I was shocked, "Of course i can." She said. I realize is the time where the Millitary and the other officer to check on her.

after a few hours. The millitary team are going to find the other 𝐙𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞 just in case while the officer is going to check Wednesday. The officer came in the room and check the cage but She's not 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, "Where is she?" Yoko ask me and look at me, i put a confusion face and look at the cage, "wha-what? It was here before!" I tried to explain.

"Thank you for helping me, 𝐄𝐧𝐢𝐝."

[To be Continue] ⌫☠︎