Lost #7

Yoko POV.

I was going for a research and find out who does this poison, but how did Wednesday not acting like a zombie but more like the Queen. Weird.. , Enid suddenly walk in and look at me, "Yoko? Are you okay?" She ask. I nod, "i'm fine, i'm just finding who does this poison." I answer. "i'll help." She said and walk towards me, "You don't need too, Enid." I said. "please. I just want to help" she beg, "fine..but this is not a game , Miss Enid." I gave up and look at the picture in my closet wall. "You're like an Detective,Officer Yoko." She said happily. I laugh, "Thanks.".

We both researching about an hour then Bianca walk in with a worried face, "Bianca? Whats wrong?" I ask. "Wednesday..found Detective Xavier but i don't see any sign of her..even Xavier." She tried to explain. enid stood up with a mix between Shock and Worried, "What?!" She yell and get out of the room immediatly.

Enid POV.

'no..no.! Where are you Wednesday??' I think and saw Eugene and Xavier sitting down but Eugene is banding Xavier scar. I get out of the base but Yoko stop me, "You don't think..your going to." She said. I look at her with a serious face and nod. "There's many zombie out there! You don't have Wednesday?!" She yell. I sigh and goes in a room. I grab many guns and walk out of the room, everyone was suprise but i have to get out of the place, "Be careful." Yoko said. I nod and get out of there.

the place was quite but i heard the zombie noise, i was walking looking around, i didn't heard any footsteps near me so i might be safe,i go in a woods but there were many zombies, some of the zombies are running towards me, i was shooting all of them with panic. I start running away from them, i was running so far..so i got lost. "Wednesday?.." i spoke. I start to panic and walk,i heard so much Zombie noise near me .

Wednesday POV.

i didn't tell them that i go grab snacks and food or drinks, i start walking back to the base and found out that they were shock, "Wednesday..tell me that Enid is with you." Bianca said. "no?why?" I ask. "Sh!t. We need to find her rn." Yoko said. "she had a walky talky earlier try talking to her." Eugene said. "What?! Whats wrong!" I was panicking. "Enid went to find you but she hasn't came back for hours." Xavier explain. I drop the stuff i got and went to look for Enid.

Yoko POV.

i grab my walky talky and tried to communicate with Enid. "Enid! Are you there?" I yell. I found Enid but her voice are creaking. "y-y-yoko? H-he-hello?" She said. "enid! Where are you?" I ask. Her signal was lost. "dang it! Enid??" I yell. "What are we going to do now?" I look at them.

"Where are you,Enid?".

[To Be Continue] ⌫