Seperated #30

Wednesday POV.

I and Eugene were walking and found so many zombies dying cause of Laurel. We found a small store and we went inside, there were still many snacks there, "wow! We should grab some snacks here!" Eugene said. "yeah, go grab some." I said. Eugene immediately takes all of the snacks, "we should go, before any other zombies spot us" I said. He nods, and we both get out of there quickly.

We are walking with our snacks, "we have to find a safe place now, Eugene" I speak. "there's only one safe place here, Wednesday " Eugene said. "there might be one.". "probably?" we heard some noise from far away, it's like a scream. " did you hear that?" I ask. Eugene nod. I grab Eugene's wrist and run to where the noise coming from.

We found out that is Bianca and Yoko running from a big slimy zombie, " we gotta help them!" Eugene yelled. I look around the place and found some crowbars. I take one and follow them, Eugene was following me with a hammer. I was close to the zombie and I quickly hit it on the leg. It fell and stand up slowly cause it's pretty big. Eugene suddenly appears and hit it on the head. I was pretty surprised, he was screaming while hitting it, I take the hammer and hit it as hard as I could. "Woah! Wednesday!" he said. The zombie didn't move or make a noise. "it's dead." I said. I drop the hammer and stare at Eugene that is amazed. "we should find the other." I spoke. We leave the zombie laying on the floor dead.

Yoko POV.

We stop cause we lost the zombie, "we lost it..", I sigh.  "we lost it cause someone is attacking it." Bianca spoke. "good.". We heard some explosion from a building, "let's check what is it." I said. She nods and we rush to where the explosion is.

It was a lab, we goes into the lab to check what it is, it was 2 girls working on a cure, and I recognize them. "Divina?! Enid?!" I yelled. They turn around and stare at us. Divina gasped and run to hug me. "YOKO!" She shouts. "Divina!". "Heyy enid," Bianca said. "Oh hey Bianca," she said. "something wrong?" she ask and go up to me. "it's just.. I miss Wednesday.." I reply. "you're not with Wednesday?" Bianca asked. She nods. "What about Eugene?.." I ask. "he's not too.." she answers. "we have to find them! Even the boys." Divina said. "and Tyler too." enid adds. "yeah we should," I spoke.

Tyler POV.

I wanted to get out of there immediately but they would see me run away. "you. Back there." laurel speaks. I snap out of it and look at Laurel. "Me?" I spoke. "yes you, come over here." she said. I do what she said and go to her. Everyone was watching me, everyone is. "I want you to try this Zombie." she said. "huh?". I was confused about what she meant. She claps her hand and the zombie moved. "sh!t." I said. " I'm going to show everyone what can a zombie do to a small human." she laughs. 'What..? Am I going to die here?' I think to myself.

[To be continue]