Enid plans #19

Enid POV.

Everyone was asleep except Divina,Eugene and me. We three nod and stood up. We go outside and it was quite. We go outside of the academy and it still the same,war,people dying,evil. "Are you sure we are doing this?" eugene ask. We both nod. "yeah, lets go." I said and walk.

I'm at the lab while Divina is at the base to find stuff and eugene..is at the town looking, i gave him some gear so he can survive everything. I go in the lab to research and found out whats tyler plan actually.

I found the DNA that i gave to tyler and saw a notebook beside it,when i open it i was very shocked. "What?..". I put the notebook in my bag. I get out of the place until i saw someone familiar. I look at it for a long time and tear up , i heard someone go in the room so i run away and hide.

"Oh..tyler.". "I'm sorry, i didn't caught them." He said. "Listen to your master,Tyler.". i heard it and was obviously in shock but i don't have time for that so i get out of the place.

I goes to the town and found Divina and Eugene brought something, "Divina..is that Ms.Thornhill book?" I ask. "yes, you won't believe whats inside." She said. "And eugene..". "Its an DNA of *****" He said. "alright, we got everything now lets go back." i said and we go back to the Academy and went down the stairs.

We found that Wednesday and Ajax been waiting for us, "where have you been?." Wednesday and grab my arms, "Well i was searching some stuff" i answer. "y-you should told m-me." She stutter. "Sorry wens!". I hug her, "g-get off me." She said. "Nope!".

I look at Divina that eating chips with the walky talky on, "is there anything?" I ask. "nope,not at all" she said. I sigh and look at wednesday that talking with eugene, i blush and smile at her. She stare at me and go towards me, "what?". "i- ah! Nothing.." i answer. She suddenly jump and hug me while i'm carrying her. "Willa?!". "Got attacked by a zombie girl " Divina said and laugh, our talk made the other woke up, "Oh they are awake" ajax said. "huh? You guys already awake?" Kent said. "yeah,since 3 am." I said. "3 AM?!" Wednesday yell. "Okay,sorry." I apologies.

𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Hey willa, can i go outside?" I ask. "hm? F-for what?" She ask. "i had something to do..cause i have a plan." I answer. "plan?? I-im coming." She said. "Oh,alright.". we both get out of the library and went to find Ms.Thornhill and Tyler. "Whats your p-plan?" She ask. "you'll see." We go to the police station building cause they might be there. We search around the building and finally we found them at Yoko office?. We listen to what they are talking, "What?..". Me and wednesday stare at eachother is like we both thinking the same, 'what are we going to do?!'

[what do you think tyler and ms.thornhill conversation?]

[To Be Continue]