Escaping the Town#20

No one POV.

Enid and Wednesday is still listening to Tyler and Ms.thornhill conversation, "so..they didn't made the poison..but..they want to destroy this place to make everyone safe." Wednesday whisper. "But do they want to kill me?" Enid said. "I don't know,lets found out." She said and sneak away. Enid was following Wednesday sneak, but enid decidr to go to "Only Staff" room. Wednesday look at where enid is but she's not there, "Enid?" Wednesday speak. Wednesday get up and search for enid.

Enid was in the room looking at many paper on the floor, "What the hell?" She talk. She grab a book and open it, its a book about how to make a curse. She put the book in her bag then get out of the place. She realize she didn't found Wednesday at all. "Willa?"she speak. I look around the building then found Tyler and Ms.thornhill talking again but with some girl being tied up. Enid watch them at the window then recognize who is that, "Wens?!". Tyler and Ms.thornhill look at the window and she quickly sit back down. "sh!t sh!t, this happen all the time!" She whisper.

Enid POV.

I look at the window again and i think they are talking about death or killing. I was worried but she finally let go of Wednesday, 'huh?'. Wednesday was walking beside me then i quickly follow her, "Wednesday!". "Enid." She speak with cold tone. "Wens? Are you alright?" I ask. "i'm fine,don't worry." She answer.

we both got out of the building and went to the Academy and went down the stairs.

"Everyone hear me up!" I said. They all look at me confuse. "We are going to escape the town." I said. Everyone was suprise but Ajax ask, "How do we get out of here?". I think again, "There's only 3 opinion." I said. "what is it?" Xavier ask. "one we find a way out, two search for a helicopter emergency, three make a boat." I speak. "thats a hard opinion..but i'll vote for Helicopter..its safer." Kent said. After the voting, "well we got 50% of Helicopter and find a way out." I said. "l-let me handle t-this." Wednesday said and walk infront of me. "This is a-a moment b-before d-disaster." She said. Everyone look at Wednesday, "if we pick F-find a way o-out, there will be alot of m-millitary and z-zombie." She explains. "if we pick Helicopter, we m-might c-crash or the p-pilot is evil." She explains again. Everyone was thinking what to pick so we both wait for an hour. Yoko stood up and look at me, "I'll pick Find a way out." She said. Eugene stood up, "yeah same, We can fight and protect eachother!" He said. "A-alright, who agree to t-them?" Wednesday ask.

We all pack our stuff cause everyone pick Find a way out, "Are you ready,Wens?" I ask. "yes." She answer and close herself with a mask.

Divina POV.

'goddammit everyone are covering their face with glasses and mask, and hood.'. "hey sea urchin!" Yoko yell. I look at her with confused look. She suddenly put a glasses on me and i was confuse, "Welcome to the Vampire group" she laugh. "b!tch i'm not a vampire.".

Enid POV.

"Okay soo to be safe we are going to be close to eachother so i make a duo." I explains. "what that suppose to mean?" Bianca ask. "Listen up, Me and Wens will be together,Divina and Yoko, Xavier and Ajax, Bianca and Eugene, there's only kent so i make him in Bianca group" i explain. "Wow okay." Kent said.

we all walking throught the woods to find an escape. We trying to find it for an hours, we are fighting the millitary and killing the zombie, Divina almost died, Bianca is hurt, Ajax is bleeding, I have many scars. "Hey guys! I found something!" Eugene yelled. we all head to Eugene and there's a plane thats still active, we all got in and theres no one in it. Many snacks,drinks and any other things. Me and Wednesday head infront of the plane, "W-who's flying the p-plane?" She ask. "I'll do it." I said and push wednesday out of the room. I sit down and wear the headset, i open the mic, "Everyone please sit down and put on your seat belt." I speak. I close the plane door and was about to fly until i saw Tyler shooting the air. "Where do you think your going?!?" He shouts. Wednesday get in, "FLY ! G-GO!" She yell and sit down beside me. I fly the plane carefully. Tyler was shooting the plane but we finally escape from him. I sigh, "is there any auto pilot here?". Wednesday press the Auto pilot button, "t-there is." She said. We both got up and went out.

"did we get out?" Bianca ask. We both nod, "yep..now go have fun but not many fun-" i said and smile.

[Next chapter..is Enid Villains era.]

[To Be Continue]