What? #22

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐰.

Wednesday POV.

I run to the fantasy book and i saw a wig fell down and it look like a hair from the man, i feel like that man fake her identity. I don't fucking care so i search for a "real" answer for this sh!t. I found a book thats not belong to the Store, i open it up and i was suprise, "thats..not Enid.. i-i know..".

Enid(?) POV.

i walk into the woods and saw the cabin is ruined, "guys?..". "sh!t..why did that Laurel..kidnap me." I said. I goes to the academy and found out there's a note. "Goodbye Tyler and Ms.thorhill, we are leaving you all in this nightmare, smiley face.", "wait..leave?? Do they realize i'm not there..??" I said to myself. Tyler was behind me, "enid." He said. "huh?!". "They didn't forget you..is just..someone else is 𝐲𝐨𝐮." Tyler explain, "your kidding right?" I ask. He shake his head. "wait..why are you helping me..?" I ask. "Thornhill been lying to me..about you, i decide to help you instead." He said. "Wow..where do they go ?" i ask. "i don't know..i tried to stop them, cause Thornhill is there.." he said. "Wait..is "someone" thornhill??". He nod, "yes, now lets go find something so we can meet up to them." He said. I nod , me and tyler are walking to find any boats,helicopter,plane or car.

"What about we drive a car?" I ask. "Sure..but we don't have the key." He said. I laugh, "i know." I walk to a car and doing something to the car and its on. "Woah!". "its a long way drive we might switch up driving." I said. He nod. He's driving first, "where do we go first?" He ask. "Poland and then denmark." I answer. "if they are not there ?". "Sweden or netherlands." I speak. He drove off. "Be careful for the zombie."

Wednesday POV.

I saw yoko carrying Divina, and divina pass out, yoko was sobbing. "h-hey..its fine..she's fine.". "I know wednesday..but why would Enid do this!" She said. "I think..thats not enid we know." I speak. "What..do you mean?". "I'll tell you later,lets find the other." I said and leave, "since when you can speak that normal?".

Eugene POV.

I was asking people if they see Enid Sinclair anywhere but Wednesday was heading to us, "hey! Have you found Enid?" I ask. "i'll tell you later, we need to go to the hospital ASAP." She said. I called Bianca and Kent

we were at the hospital and found Divina laying on the hospital bed, "Wha-what happen?!" Kent shouts. "enid did this." Yoko answer. Ajax and Xavier came in and gasp. "what the hell." Ajax said. "Its n-not E-enid..is s-someone else." Wednesday said. "what do you mean someone else?!" Kent yell.
"kent..calm down." I said. "B-Believe me,is n-not her." She said

Enid(?) POV.

"okay! They are not at Poland or Denmark." I said. Tyler look at the map, "well..lets check Sweden i guess?" He said. I stop at a store, "wait why are we stopping here?" He ask. "to buy snacks or food." I said and get out of the car.

i bought snacks and food , i throw it at the back but give some to tyler, i drove off , while tyler is eating snacks, "give me some " i said and took one then eat it. "You can sleep..might save some energy" i said. "yeah,i'll sleep later" he said. I saw some police car heading somewhere, there was an accident but i found familiar there. I don't care but keep driving, tyler was asleep, 'i hope the other know..thats not me..'.

Wednesday POV.

"Can you believe it?" I said. "Well we know thats not Enid..but who?" Yoko said. I shake my heads. 'I hope your fine,Enid.' [JSNDKBDI GIRLFRIENDS] , Divina suddenly woke up in fear, "w-where am i?!" She yell. "Its fine,i'm here." Yoko said and hold her hand. "We need to find enid,now." I said and leave. Everyone was following me except yoko and divina.

i was walking around the place and found so many missing poster from there, news about the place we've been before, a guy stop infront of me, "nice mask girl!" He said and leave, "s-shut up." I said and continue to walk, i found out that "Enid" is in a lab.

Eugene was with me but the other are searching for her, we hide behind the table but saw Enid transform to Thornhill.. , "what?." I said. Eugene was suprise too and look at Ms.thornhill making the curse.

[Wenclair is at the next chapter :)) , also i lied about someone died]

[To be continue]