Cure #27

Wednesday POV.

We found an house and decide to go in. The house was pretty a modern. But its safe here for now, "How are we suppose to cure everyone with this one cure?" Yoko asked. "i don't know..we probably make many." Enid said. "We don't have the ingredients." Divina came in. "T-then lets go find it." I said.

"Its true dangerous,we need some protection"  Xavier said.  "we don't have choice." Enid said and already pack her bag. "Eugene,Kent,Ajax stay here. The other come with me" she said and walk out. i follow her outside. "A-are you sure t-this the good idea,Enid?" I walk beside her. She just nod and it seem mad. I didn't ask any question cause she might be mad.

Enid POV.

I wasn't in a mood to talk to anyone right now and want this all to be end. There were many zombie around and people dying,screaming and stuff. "do you remember where the ingredients is?" Yoko ask. I didn't answer and just run leaving the other. "Enid wait!" Xavier yelled. The other were after me cause i want them to.

we are at the store where i found both of the ingredients and all of my burst in the door and trying to breath. "Enid what the hell?!" Yoko yell. "shh.". i grab one of the ingredients from thr ground and put it in my bag, "Where's the other ingredients?" Xavier ask and looking around. i shrug and walking around the store. Wednesday found a garlic and show it to Yoko, "GAH- WEDNESDAY! GET THAT AWAY FROM ME." She back away. I sigh, i found the ingredients and take it. I look at them and nod, "you found it?" Divina ask. "Yes.". "lets go find the other ingredients!" Divina said and get out of the store, we follow her and there were so many zombie, millitary are dying too

We were at a "lab" it was a pretty useful. I tried to find a poison in the lab, "This lab its pretty..big." Xavier said. "Yes." Wednesday speak. We hope no zombie in this lab, "I found the poison" Xavier come in the room. "Lemme see." I take the poison and look at it ofc. "Alright thanks, we need the other poison." I said, "we didn't found it." Yoko came in. "Which is right here" i hand out the other poison. Wednesday came in a brought so many snacks, "woah! Where did you get that?" Xavier speak. "Somewhere in some scientist bedroom." She answer. "bedroom?". She nod, "well..i'm gonna make the cure now..?" I said and leave.

-𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑-

"sh!t, i need to make many cure and now its still, 40 of them." I spoke. Wednesday came in the room and hug me from behind, "You should r-rest, Mon chiot.". "I can't, i need to finish this cure!" . "No need to hurry, you should r-rest now." She said and pat me. "Alright fine..but i need to do more later." I said. I stood up and went out.

we are walking to the mansion quitely cause zombie are still up, i look at Wednesday thats still a zombie ,i feel bad for her. we are at the mansion, Yoko and Divina fell asleep on the couch. we are going upstairs and go in a room. Until there's an earthquake, i go look at the window and it wasn't an earthquake..

[To be continue]

[i'm rushing this cause i'm in school sorry]