Starting #26

Wednesday POV.

i was staring at Yoko talking to Enid in phone , i was worried about Enid and Eugene. "They are fine, i think they decide to go here." She said and walk towards me, "are they going to be fine?" I ask. "I don't know, i hope they are.".

The doctor offer me some drinks but i don't take it, hope they are not curious of me, we haven't heard anything about Enid and Eugene. But then i heard some gunshot and zombie noise, i go out to see and there were Eugene and Enid hugging eachother.

Enid POV

i was hugging eugene until a girl with a mask came, i already knew who it was and hug her, "Willa!". "Enid, are you fine?" She speak. I nod "yeah!". "Eugene, are you fine too?" She stare at him, "mhm" eugene answer. Wednesday grab my hand and pull me to a tent , it seem like i need a check up. The doctor check on me and i'm fine

Wednesday lead me to our tent or our group tent, yoko run towards me and hug me, "omg enid, are you okay?!" She said. "i am fine don't worry.". Eugene came in the tent with Xavier, Divina was talking with kent and i up to them, "Hey div." I speak. She turn to me , "yeah?". I look at her cause i need something. "oh! Right." She said and stood up. She goes out of the tent and i follow her. We are at a tent where some scientist stuff is, "Hello, are you both a scientist?" They ask and approach us. "We both are." I answer. Divina was suprise cause she was never be a scientist before. "Alright, you both need to find a cure for the zombie." They said and leave, "what the hell,Enid?!" She yell. "shh. I need your help too." I close her mouth. She slap my hand and goes to find some ingredients.

i go to the table and took out a book, "what is that?" She ask and turn around. "I already found thr cure fot the zombie." I said. "wait what?!" She said and go towards me. "Me and eugene already knew after all, at first..its just for Wednesday." I said. "there were alot of ingredients..did you found them all?" She ask. i nod, "yeah, hope this work." I said.

A few hours later we finally made the poison, we both sigh and sit down, "we did it." I said. we heard so many scream outside the tent and a gunshot, we look outside and there were so many zombie, one of the zombir go in the tent, the zombie is ontop of Divina, divina is trying to defends herself. I took a gun and shot the zombie, "AHH!" I scream. I took the cure and help divina get up, "We need to go now!" I yell and get out of the tent. I saw our friends are fighting and defend eachother.

i call them out and point an exit. They follow me to thr exit and we go in a shortcut. I was holding the cure and i saw Wednesday hold the cure, "Can this work ?" She ask. I nod, "yes." I said.

[Will Wednesday turn back to Human or nah?]

[ To be continue]