Town #13

Enid POV.

i was working on a experiment on Wednesday well i still have her DNA, i was doing note too, "interesting..". Yoko came in the room and gasp, "Enid? What is this all?" She ask. i jump and look at her. "Uhm..nothing!" I said. "Are you doing an experiment?" She ask. "well..yes." i answer . Yoko look around the stuff and note, "stop acting like an Officer!" I yell. "well i am an officer right??" She said and smirk . She hold a book and open it, i realize whats the book is so i grab it then hide it behind me, "what was that for?" She ask. "Nothing at all!" I said and put it on the desk. "Well i gotta go do stuff." She said and leave the room. I sigh and start working again.

-𝐀𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

I sigh and sit down, "finally done." I said and grab the notebook. There was many information about Wednesday,Zombie and Creature. Wednesday slam the door until the wall break. i scream and look at her. "Y-you've been w-working for l-long." She said and walk towards me. "Well yeah?" I said. "Rest." She said. "what?! I don't need rest." I yell. "R-rest,Mon Chiot." She said with annoyed tone. "Alright fine." I said and stood up.

Me and Wednesday are in our room, i lay down on bed and sleep.

Wednesday POV.

Enid was asleep so i get out of the room and goes to the living room

i found Yoko in the room sitting down, "Yoko." I speak. She look at me with a confused face. "Yes,Wednesday?" She ask. I sit down on the couch and stare at her, "do y-you anything a-about Tyler Galpin?" I ask. "Not really,But i heard he want to destroy a Town but if a Zombie Apocalypse came." Yoko explains, "m-might be t-this town." I said. "Yeah,might be." She said. we heard a creak and stuff falling on the exits and we look at it.

Enid POV.

i didn't sleep , i stood up and grab my stuff and gun. I go out slowly, but i make a thing fell then it made a noise. I run without making a noise then got out of the place but it made a creak. I get out immediatly.

i'm outside and walk around, i need to find Tyler Galpin. But there were a bomb sound at the town so i run towards it,and saw so many Millitary and 𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧. I was suprise by it, "why are they destroying the town?" I whisper.

I was listening to what Tyler said but hiding too, "Go find them and destroy this town immediatly!" Tyler yell. "before the zombie came.". I was shock about it, 'he was destroying the town because of the zombie??' I speak in my mind. When i was watching someone grab my wrist and it made me look at them. "E-enid." She said, it was Yoko and Wednesday. "ENID ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Yoko yell. "SHUSH SHUSH." I said and close Yoko mouth. "w-what? Whats w-wrong?" Wednesday ask. I show them where Tyler and the Millitary are and it made them both suprise. "Wow.." yoko said.

[To Be Continue]