Liar #16.

Yoko POV.

I still have the walky talky from the officer, i always hear and listen to them or their plans. I can't tell this to the other yet. The plan is my nightmare. Enid was behind me and her face are worried. "Yoko? Are you okay?.." she ask. "i'm fine." I answer with a smile. She walk beside me and look at the views, "So..did you forgive me?." She ask. "i do,forgive you." I answer.

"I know you had something." She said and stare at me. "what do you mean?" I ask. "You still had the walky talky right?" She said and took the walky talky from my pocket. "how..did you know?" I ask. "you've been acting weird and i heard some voice in your room." She explains. "Yeah." I said.

We heard some screaming from outside the woods and we loot at eachother. "what was that?" I said. Wednesday and divina get out of the cabin. "you heard that right?" Divina ask. We both nod. "L-lets find out." Wednesday said and we all follow the voice and leaving the other in the cabin.

We found where the sound is and it was someone getting eaten by a zombie. enid almost throw up. "W-what?" Divina said and look scared. There were a millitary shooting the zombies and i'm glad they do that. Then Tyler came out, he is commanding everyone there but then there was Ms.thornhill following. "Ms.Thornhill?" Wednesday ask. "you remember her??" Enid ask. Wednesday nod.

I grab Enid wrist and talk to her secretly. "Enid , I need to tell you about the Walky talky!" I said. "alright alright, what is it?" She ask.

Divina POV.

me and wednesday were listening to them but Yoko and Enid were talking behind us. We found tyler going in a building so we both decide to follow him and leaving yoko and Enid.

We are in the building and there were many Zombie and creature. "S-stay close to m-me." Wednesday said and walk. I follow her and look around. I found some shotgun ,i decide to grab it so i can shot some zombie that wanting to attack me. We both are upstairs but we haven't found Tyler.

we found tyler , he was at the rooftops. He stare at us with a smile. "I knew you both were following me." He said. "Y-yeah w-we do." Wednesday said with a cold tone. I was terrified but good thing there's wednesday. "Everyone is dumb." He said with a smirk. We both are shock and confused. "this was a trap all along, get them." He said. We found out there was a Millitary capture us then there was Ms.Thornhill with Tyler. "You did good job ,Tyler." She said."LET US GO!" I yell. "I don't think we can." Ms.Thornhill said.

Enid POV.

when we are talking, we found Wednesday and Divina was gone . "WEDNESDAY?!" I speak her name. "DIVINA!?" Yoko yell her name. We look around the woods but we found nothing. We look at the millitary tank and the zombie. "Where are they?!" I said and worried. We heard a scream at a building rooftops and we found tyler dragging someone. But we can't see it who is it. "Lets go save them" yoko said and follow tyler quitely.

[To Be Continue]

[Tyler lie.]