Destroying #14

Eugene POV.

i was laying down on my bed until i heard a boom sound. I quickly stood up and look outside. Yoko,Enid and Wednesday look worried, "We need to get out of here, where's Bianca,Divina,Xavier and Kent?" Yoko said. "they are at their room." I answer. Bianca come in at the room with Divina,Xavier and kent behind her. "L-lets go." Wednesday said get out of the base with the other following

We all are going to the woods since is safe now, "What happen?" I ask. "I can't tell you now Eugene." Enid said with serious tone. I was worried and look back, there were a gunshot and a boom sound. "Eugene! Lets go." Yoko said and drag me.

We got to the cabin and its still full of zombie, "told its the zombie is still here!" Enid said. "you went here before?" Divina ask. "yes,and it make me broke my leg" she answer.

I look behind us and there were many zombies. "G-get out of the c-cabin!" Wednesday yelled and all of the zombie leaves. we all got in the cabin and Divina check the snacks . "why isn't there no snacks" divina said. Enid eyes was wided and then walk away. i laugh and look around the place.

Enid POV.

I was thinking of an escape from here cause i have a deal with Tyler before, she wanted me to do smth or else i'll be killed , if i didn't do it , the place would be obviously destroyed.

I look at the window i jump off before and smirk. I grab my bag and close my face with mask. I jump off the window but grab the window under so i didn't fell fell.

I run to the town to find Tyler, i hope this work out. I met Tyler that was waiting for me, "Finally you're here, Where is it?" He ask. "Here." I said and hand out the DNA of the creature,zombie and 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲. I don't know if i regret doing that. "Good, now you can be free." He said. "Alright thats it for destroying the town!" He yell and they go back where they came from. I sigh and go back to the cabin.

i was walking to the cabin to meet them but i feel like zombie are following me or targetting me. Suddenly a creature attack me and dragging me somewhere. i was screaming the whole time then i realize where it brought me. "AHHHHHHH.." I stop screaming cause i see a zombie above me, "Wednesday.." i speak. she help me get up then look mad. Divina and Yoko were behind her and it look like they've been finding me.

" w-where have you b-been?!" She yell. "i'm sorry.." i apologies. "We forgive you but.." Divina speak but it continue to Yoko, "Where have you been?". "I'm...i-" i didn't finish my word and look down. "Alright, lets talk inside." Divina said and we all go in the cabin.

[And no , Enid is not a traitor.]

[To Be Continue]