Zombie#34

Enid POV.

I was on the way to the building till I saw many militaries fighting each other, even the zombies. "sh!t, take the other way" I said. "Y-your so slow," Wednesday complains. "Hey!".

We arrived at the building and I saw them getting ready to leave. "guys!" Eugene said and hugged me. I smiled happily but fade when I heard so much explosion. "Let's go!". I said.

We are at the airport. "CAN SOMEONE FLY A PLANE?" Bianca shouts. "uh-". "i-i'll try." Wednesday said. "Hope we don't crash," Kent said. "Wait!" I shout. "I need..to defeat Laurel first..before she does anything else," I said. "Are you crazy?!" Tyler said. "She's right, if we don't defeat her. The other land will have a Zombie apocalypse again." ajax said. "I'll h-help." Wednesday said. "what about the other?" Bianca asks. "We can just stay in the plane, the other will not find us there," Divina said. "Alright, wish you both luck!" Bianca said.

I and Wednesday leave to go find Laurel.

We are searching for her everywhere but we couldn't find her. "she might be at the lab." I said. "There's no way she is there." Wednesday hold my arms. "Then where is she?!". "I know w-where," she said. She lead me to a place and it was the safe place from before. "oh sh!t..everything is torn apart" I spoke. "Where is the lab tent?" Wednesday asks. "I think it's over there Willa," I said. We both go towards the tent and open it. There was Laurel making something. "Laurel Gate," I spoke and walk in. Wednesday was behind me. "Oh, are you two," she said. "Are you trying to find me?" she asks. "Negative, we are here to s-stop you," Wednesday said. "Stop me? You can't," she said. "G-give up Laurel," Wednesday spoke.

Eugene POV.

"Hey, shouldn't we help them?" I ask. "I don't know Eugene, but it's too dangerous," Bianca said. "We had to wait for them," Divina said. I sighed, I look at Bianca with a sad look. "Do not make that face." "PLEASE". "Okay fine.".

I stood up and pull Bianca.

We are finding them but saw a weird noise or gunshot from a safe place that got attacked. We go there to see what was happening and is Wednesday fighting Laurel. Laurel had a big zombie behind her, and Enid was laying on the ground. We run to Enid to check on her and Bianca stood up, she take a gun and leave. "Bianca?". I tried to do stuff so Enid could wake up, "Enid! Wake up! Please.." I said.

Wednesday POV.

I have a sword in my hand and I am already fighting Laurel with her Zombie. "G-give up Laurel," I said. "Get her!" she yelled. The zombie went after me and I dodge the attack, I tried to fight back and there were more and more zombies coming after me. A girl is attacking the zombie and it looks like she is helping me, "I got your back Wednesday" She said. I knew who it was and nod. "Thank you, Bianca.".

[To be continue]

[Who will win the fight?]