Found Again. #31

Enid POV.

"Well. . . There's nothing we can do right now" I speak. "yeah.." Divina said. I sighed and went out for fresh air. "where are you, my love?".

I saw a big explosion from somewhere and a lot of screaming and laughing. "what the fuck?". I turn to look at the lab building and turn to where the noise is. "AKH! dammit," I yelled and run to the noise.

It was Laurel Gates and her little military. I saw a man trying to survive a big zombie. "Woah..?". I go to a building and went to the rooftops so I can look from the top. The man looks familiar, "TYLER?" I yell his name. I quickly go down again. "TYLER!" I shout and go to him. "Enid?!" he spoke. "I knew you will come here, Enid Sinclair," Laurel speak. "you're looking for Wednesday Addams, right? Well, she's not with me," I said. "liar.". "I am not lying," I spoke. "she's not with you?" Tyler whispered. I shake my head, "No.".

Wednesday POV.

"This is boring.." Eugene said. "calm down, we have to be safe, Eugene." I said. "I know..but why are we in an alley? It's not safe too," he complains. "alright, if you know a safe hidden spot then show me." I speak. "I know one!" he said. We stood up and went out of the alley. Eugene is leading me to a safe hidden spot.

We arrived at a building, "here we are!" he said. "a lab? Uh..is it an office?" I ask. "it's a lab silly." he said. "doesn't look like a lab to me," I said. We went into the building and already see footprints, Snacks, and other stuff. "someone is here.." I said and hold Eugene's wrist. We turn around cause we heard a noise. "who's there?!" I stutter. Someone came up to us and smiled. I tried to look at them but my vision it's blurring. "Wednesday! It's me, Xavier!!" the person speaks. "Xavier?". , "Yoko!" Eugene yelled. My vision it's not blurring anymore and there was Xavier."Xavier." I speak again. "where is-" I wasn't done talking but Divina continue, "Enid it's not here, she left.". "What do you mean she left?". "there was an explosion, and I think she went to where the explosion is," Divina explains. "S-sh!t..what c-crazy girlfriends." I smiled. "Your reaction it's.." Bianca spoke. "shut up.".

Ajax POV.

"dang it. We lost Xavier." I spoke. "God we need to find somewhere safe!" kent yelled. "stop yelling, I know". We are walking and found so many dead bodies on the floor. "ew..." kent said. We heard yelling from a courtyard. We decide to follow it.

We found so many militaries and there was Laurel Gates. "ugh..her." kent said. "wait..did you recognize that two people in the middle?" I asked. "huh?". He tried to look at it, "that's..Tyler and Enid." he said. I was surprised and stood up, "I have a plan." I said. "hahaha! What is it ?" he asked. "hm..".

[To be continue]