This is not the End. #24

Enid POV.

Its been a year since the accident, Wednesday is still a zombie. I'm finding some cure so wednesday can be normal again. We are still together. Yoko and Divina are together.

"Eugene!" I speak. Eugene bring a some onion and put it on the table. "I mean garlic, so Yoko can't come here.." i said. "Oh.". He stood up and take the onion again and came back with garlic. "Alright lets see..". I took out some book about cure. "This is the secret between you and me alright?" I said. He nod.

Its been 1 hour and we both still haven't found a perfect cure for Wednesday. "There is like 20 book here and we found nothing at all!" I yell. "yeah..and its 3 am now." He said with tired tone. yoko get out of her room and found out me and eugene is still awake. "What are you two doing?" She ask and got closer. "stop! There's garlic!" Eugene yelled. Yoko jump and look around. "What the heck man?!" She shouts. "shh! You might wake the other." I said. She shrug and leave.

Eugene stood up to find another book, while im reading the book again .

Eugene bring another book and read it. "Enid, its this like a cure?" He ask and show me the picture and text. I read it, "i-YES! We found it!" I said and grab it. eugene stood up and goes beside me. "Shall we start looking for ingredients now or later?" I ask. "Later, everything closed now." He said.

We clean the mess and i put the book inside the cabinet, i goes to my room and saw Wednesday already asleep. I jump on the bed and fell asleep.

i woke up and saw Wednesday is not on the bed, i get up and goes outside, it seem like everyone is eating breakfast, i goes beside wednesday and sit down. "Alright shh!." Wednesday said. "enid, i have a question" yoko ask. "hm? What is it?" I said. "what were you up at 3 am with Eugene?" She ask. "Uhmm..". I look at eugene and eugene shake his head. "nothing-we are just talking" i answer. "i will use my siren song if you don't tell the truth." Bianca said. "What?! I'm telling the truth, we are reading book together and no one can disturb us thats why i put garlic cause yoko might ruin the moment!" I explains. Good thing everyone believe that.

Me and Eugene go out to find some ingredients, we found 2. We ask everyone if there somebody sell that stuff, "We already found 2, we need 3 left." I said. "Lets check that store" he said and goes in, i follow him in the store and found a person. The person look familiar. I saw them at the lab years ago. We buy the ingredients , "this is not the end,Enid." They said. I look at them with confuse face and run off with eugene.

"Eugene, i want to tell you something." I said, "what is it?" He ask . "there might be another zombie apocalypse.." i said. He was suprise neither do i.

[To be continue]