Enid Sinclair? #4

Enid POV.

We got in a room full of Human flesh and the smell is so disgusting , i gulp and almost puke. "D-do not p-puke here." Wednesday said. I nod and holding it, 'fuck..why do we have to be here.' I think to myself. "We have to stay here for awhile." Wednesday tell. "I could handle this easily!" Yoko said. "y-yeah same" ,i gulp again. "I WANT TO PUKE ALREADY" i yell. "D-don't yell." Wednesday said. I saw something behind Wednesday and i go towards it and touch it, "hey there's a door here-" i said but Wednesday go in first and then yoko. I follow them.

we were in a room full of posion, "h-huh?". "is this where the poison was created?" Yoko ask. I shrug and look at Wednesday touching some stuff. "Someone made this, so we can turned into a Zombie or a Creature." Wednesday explain. "Well i guess your right.." Yoko said. "I don't know who might did it but it might be one of the s-scientist." Wednesday said and look directly to me. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask. "Is there anyone suspicious in the lab ,Scientist?" She ask. "I love how the zombie called you Scientist " Yoko laugh. "The name is W-Wednesday, T-thank you." She repeat. "I don't think so..?" I answer. We heard a gunshot and is closer then usual, "did they just get in here?" I said. "sh!t." yoko said. "W-what?" Wednesday ask. "i might know who is Suspicous here." She said.

I go outside the room and check if they are in. When i saw them i immediatly hide, "how do they got in here..?" i think to myself. Wednesday and Yoko got out of the room aswell, "Enid..do you know a scientist name 𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧?" Yoko ask. "He's new to the lab,what about it?" I ask. "H-he might be t-the who cause t-this." Wednesday stutter. "I'm go distract them..while you both find a way out." Yoko said and immediatly get out. Me and Wednesday look at eachother and made a eye contact. I blush a little, "no time for chit chat , i-i think i know a way out." She said. "thanks goddness..where?" I ask. "f-follow me." She said. I follow her out quitely to go to the another exits.

We both at the exits and look around. "Its clear.." wednesday said. "Wait!." I yell. wednesday look at me with confuse face. "Thank you for all of this...and i want to say that i love you very much.." i tell her all of it. "What?..S-since i'm a-a Hu-human?" She ask. I nod. "My name..is actually Enid Sinclair." I said. she was suprise. She was flustered but in serious face. "Okay..i accept to be your zombie girlfriends..but, we need to go." She said. "wait really?". "yes! Now l-lets go." She yell and grab my hand, she ran off with me to the woods.

someone came out infront of us so we have to stop, "isn't this the Zombie..right? 𝐄𝐧𝐢𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫?" Someone spoke. "W-who are you?" I ask. "Its me." He said and open his mask. i was suprise and back away.

"no.."

[ To Be Continue ] ⌫