Hug #23

Enid(?) POV.

We finally arrived at Sweden ,it was a long way. We park the car and try to find them or Laurel Gates, we look everywhere everywhere, we didn't found them. I go in a Fantasy store so i can ask the man or i could buy one. "hello, have you seen a group of friends or a girl with black hair or messy hair?" I ask. The man nod, "Yes! They're here!". "Well their not here now..lets just find the somewhere else" Tyler said and leave. I nod and leave.

we look somewhere else even the hospital, "uhm..hello have you seen a girl with black messy hair? Or a girl with a glasses and had long brown hair?" I ask. "Yes, they are at room 34". Me and tyler was suprise cause why would they be at the hospital. We go to the elevator and went to floor 3. we goes to the room, we burst in the room, we saw Divina and Yoko talking. divina saw us, "is..that?". "Wait hold on." Yoko said and stood up, i walk towards her and put a confuse face, "WAIT-I'M NOT HER. I'M THE REAL ENID." I said. "wait how did you know about that?" She ask. "i told her." Tyler said. "Why are you with tyler..?" Divina ask. "Don't worry,he's fine..but Laurel Gates." I said. "oh..her." Yoko said. "wait how did you know about her?" I ask. "we'll tell you later" divina said.

Wednesday POV.

Thornhill get out of the room and grab some drinks. 'Sh!t..i knew something is wrong.'. "let's go eugene" i whisper. I stood up and push Thornhill to the ground, i grab a gun and point to her. Eugene was terrified behind me, "Wednesday ." She said. "shut up.". i heard something behind me and it was some robot and scientist holding eugene, "Eugene!" I yell. Thornhill stood up and hold me tight. "let me go!" I said.

They put me and eugene in a room where Thornhill experiment us or me. "Are we going to be fine..?" Eugene ask. i nod, "y-yes.". Thornhill walk in with a smile and some stuff. "alright,lets start this." She said. Thornhill wanting to inject me but i keep pushing her so she won't do it.

There were a someone got in the building and it was Bianca,Ajax and Xavier. They tried to open the door but didn't work. Thornhill look at them, "Get them all." She said. they were attacked by a robot and a scientist, "HEY LET ME GO." Ajax yelled. "L-leave t-them alone!" I stutter. My stutter make me talk so weird it make me hate it.

Enid(?) POV.

The doctor let Divina go home cause she's fine now, i'm the one paying the bill, we get out of the hospital and try to find Wednesday and the other, "so..explain to me what happen?" I ask. Divina explains what the hell happen, "woah..you guys knew that i can't fly a plane right?" I said. Yoko and Divina shake their head.

We ask people if they saw them but there's a kid point on a building. We trust the kid and goes in the building, there was many scientist and zombie..we get out immediatly. "we need need a plan." Tyler said. "already got one." Enid said.

No one POV.

Some other scientist and a officer get in, one of them greet them, "I heard there's new experiment here." Scientist said. "Ah yes, its right over here." Laurel said and lead them. They got to the place and saw Wednesday pass out but eugene is standing there in fear. "Amazing! Where did you get zombie girl?" They ask. "oh, we found her at the place where everyone called it the Town of Zombie apocalypse." She said. "interesting.". "Alright, can we experiment on them too?". Laurel nod, "we need to experiment them too but you can do it instead." She said happily.

she leave and then the officer tell the scientist to get the job done. They get in with their stuff and fo towards eugene, "is okay, is me, Divina." The scientist whisper. "what?-". "shh." Divina open her mask a bit so Eugene trust her. Eugene nod, divina close her face again and grab so stuff. "Try going in the vent right there." She said. Divina carry Eugene so he can get in the vent. Eugene crawling in the vent but Divina goes to Wednesday instead. Divina put Wednesday head on her hand and pretend to inject her.

Enid(?) POV.

i wait outside of the vent then saw Eugene come but almost fell, i catch him and put him down, "wait..are you the actually enid?.." he ask. "yes i am!" I said happily. He hug me, "i miss you!". "Also..is Divina ,Yoko, and Tyler still there?" I ask. "wait is tyler the scientist beside the officer?" He ask. "yep! And the officer is yoko." I answer. "well yeah." He said. There's suddenly an alarm then yoko,Divina,Tyler running away with Wednesday, we both are cause we are beside the building. "Sh!t, lets go follow them." I said and run to a different way.

we catch up to them and they were at an alley. There were Ajax,Xavier and Bianca too. They look at me, "AH- IS HER." Ajax yelled. Yoko step infront of me, "no! This is the real Enid." She said. "enid!" Ajax speak and hug me.

for a few minutes later , Wednesday finally woke up and look everywhere. "what happen?.." she ask. "We escape from the place" xavier said. Tyler was beside Bianca and wednesday was suprise, "w-what is he doing h-here." She ask. "don't worry he's good." Bianca answer. Wednesday look around and stare at me. "is that..?" Wednesday speak. "yep..is the real enid." Yoko said. Wednesday stood up and run to me, she jumped and hug me. I catch her and we laugh happily, "Enid!" She yell. I kiss her without a warning on the lips. Everyone was looking at us with a smile and laugh.

[this is not the end.🥰]

[To be continue]