Poison #5

Enid POV.

"no..." i said. "W-who's that?" Wednesday ask. "𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧.." i answer. She was shocked but she have no emotion at all. "Are you the one that made the P-poison?" She ask. "A zombie that can speak? wonderful." He said. "shut your goofy ass up." I said. Wednesday and Tyler was looking at me with serious face. "Sorry?-" i apologies. "Officer, The zombie are here with one of the scientist." Tyler hand out a walky talky. We are shock and we immediatly run away fast.

we goes to the town and hide at a alley, "we're safe..for now." I said. Wednesday hugged me like a sleepy zombie. I hug her back , "whats wrong?" I ask. "Nothing..i just want to say thank you." She said with a calm tone. I nod and smile. "We can go to my house i guess?" i ask. "Sure, but a-aren't your p-parent be there?" She ask. i shake my head, "nope, they'll be back next years. " i answer. She nod and we both goes to her house quitely so people can't see Wednesday as a zombie.

we are at my house and look at Wednesday, "You can sleep here or stay here for so long time yknow-" i said. She nod, "Is there any blood or Human flesh here?" She ask. i was worried for a second because i don't have any blood or Human flesh, "no? Alright,thats fine." She said. "Wait! I have blood-just let me get it." I said. She look at me , i go to my room and grab a knifes, i look at the mirror and point the knife to my neck, i scratch my neck, "GAH-SH!T." I said. I grab a bottle and put my blood in it. I cover my scar with my hands, i go down stairs and give the blood to Wednesday, "i heard s-screaming, a-are you okay?" She ask. I nod, "totally okay!" I answer.

she drink the blood and was suprised, "Did you stab yourself?." She suddenly ask. "what? No!" I answer. " what about scratch?" She ask. "N-no?" . "Don't lie to me,Enid." She said. " what?! I'm not lying." I said. She hit my hand that im covering my scar, "ENID! your bleeding and ur hand!" She shouts. She quickly drink the blood on my neck, "W-Wednesday! I'm sorry." I apologies.

Wednesday POV.

"Is fine, now i know what your blood taste." I said. "you almost ATE me." enid said. I shrug and look outside of the house and saw so many millitary inventigate the area, " Enid, Millitary are investigating the area. We need to find a safe place." I warn.

Tyler POV.

"They might be here,Enid house would be around here." He said. "Tyler, what the heck are you doing!" Yoko yell at me. "what do you think i'm doing?, i'm finding the 𝐙𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐄. And kill it." I shouts. Yoko seem worried and she might know something about it i saw a zombie in a house and the street infront of us but we shoot it. i smile because  𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰.

[To Be Continue ] ⌫