hate to love - 3 •jjk•

The next morning, Yn woke up to find Jungkook staring at her from the side of her bed. She gasped in shock and shouted, "What are you doing here, Jungkook?"

But Jungkook's behavior had become increasingly erratic and dangerous. He spoke in a threatening, sinister voice as he said, "What do you mean, 'What am I doing here?' You just called me Jungkook, didn't you? Or did meeting your precious Jin oppa make you lose your mind?"

Yn was terrified by the way Jungkook was talking and acting. She tried to leave the room, but Jungkook caught her and pinned her against the wall, his eyes blazing with rage.

She had never seen Jungkook like this before, and she didn't know what to do. She was terrified and didn't know how to escape from But as Jungkook leaned in closer, his breath was hot on her neck,

next
Jungkook leaned in and kissed Yn forcefully, his lips pressing against hers with bruising intensity. Yn tried to push him away, but he was too strong.

Finally, she managed to break free and slapped him hard across the face. "Are you crazy?" she shouted. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Jungkook chuckled and poked his tongue in his cheek. "It seems like you're being a tough girl," he said in a mocking tone. "But listen to me, Yn. There's no use trying to act like a lioness in front of me. In the end, you'll end up with me, whether you like it or not."

Yn's heart raced with fear and disgust. She couldn't believe the words coming out of Jungkook's mouth. This wasn't the brother she knew and loved. This was a stranger, a monster

As Somi and their parents walked through the front door, they were shocked to see Jungkook sitting on the couch, tears streaming down his face as he held a bandage to his head.

"Oh my god, Jungkook, what happened?" their mother exclaimed, rushing over to him.

Jungkook sniffled and tried to compose himself before speaking. "It was Yn and her boyfriend," he said, his voice shaking. "They were in here, having a good time while I was out running errands. When I came back and saw what was going on, I scolded Yn and told her boyfriend to leave. But she got angry and tried to hit me with a flower vase. She ran off with him before I could stop her."

Their parents looked at each other in disbelief, unable to believe what they were hearing. "Are you sure that's what happened?" their father asked, trying to make sense of the situation.

Jungkook nodded, fresh tears streaming down his face. "I swear it's the truth. I can't believe Yn would do something like this. I thought she was a part of our family."

As they looked at the injury on Jungkook's head, their parents couldn't deny the evidence in front of them. They were heartbroken and devastated.

FEW YEARS LATER

Jungkook in his home in the US, playing with his daughter as she laughed and giggled. His son was sleeping in a cradle beside him, but he started to cry, causing Jungkook to pause and look over at him.

"Go get your mom, sweetie," he told his daughter, who nodded and ran off to find Yn.

Yn appeared a moment later, her face expressionless as she picked up the crying baby and comforted him. Jungkook watched as she gently rocked the child back and forth, her face a blank mask.

As Jungkook watched Yn take care of their son, he couldn't help but smirk in victory. In his mind, he was thinking, "I told you, Yn. In the end, I'll be the only person in your life.