a little punishment -2•jjk•

Yn smiling says "Thank you, everyone!" And cuts the cake feeds a piece to her father and Jungkook

The party continues and everyone is having a good time

Mr. Jeon: calls Jungkook and YN over "I want to introduce you both to someone. This is Mr. Kim and his son, Jaewon."

YN: smiles "Nice to meet you."

Jungkook: nods "Nice to meet you."

Mr. Jeon: "I want you to show Jaewon around and get to know him, YN."

YN: nods "Sure, let's go."

YN and Jaewon leave to go explore the party

Jungkook: tries to follow them

Mr. Jeon: stops Jungkook "Let them have some time alone. I want to talk to Mr. Kim for a bit."

Jungkook: frowns "Fine."

Jungkook stays back, clearly not happy about the situation and his father's attempts to set YN up with Jaewon.

Time Skips

YN approaches Jungkook and his friends.

Jungkook: thinks "oh now she came after whoring around for a whole hour"

Jimin: smiling "Hi, birthday girl! I'm Jimin, Jungkook's friend."

YN: smiles "Nice to meet you, Jimin."

Jungkook: looks at YN "here's your gift?" hands her a box "Don't open it now."

YN: nods "Okay, thank you."

Jimin: impressed "Wow, I never thought you had such a beautiful and obedient sister, Jungkook."

YN: giggles "Even for me, he never told me about having such a handsome friend." teases Jimin

Jungkook feels a twinge of jealousy

Jimin: blushes

Jungkook: Thinks " she has totally become a sl't and shameless that she is flirting no no no seducing my friend that too in front of me. No i can't watch her while she is seducing every guy she meets. How sl'ty she became.

Jungkook's thoughts are filled with anger and disappointment towards YN's behavior

..........

The next day, Yn woke up to find herself on the cold ground, trapped inside a prison-like cage. She surveyed her surroundings, but she was the only one there. She couldn't help but wonder how she had ended up in this situation. Suddenly, the door to the room opened and Jungkook walked in dressed in his office uniform.

Yn rushed towards him, her voice filled with panic, "Jungkook, Jungkook, someone brought me here. I don't know how I came here. Please, take me out of here!"

But Jungkook's face was twisted in anger, and he closed his eyes before yelling at her, "Can you shut up, you whore? I never thought you would become like this. I thought you were pure and naive. No, I was wrong."

Yn was confused and hurt, "What are you talking about, Jungkook? I'm your sister." But Jungkook sneered at her, "Just shut up. You're not my sis you are a shameless sl't.

Yn whispered, "Brother," as tears welled up in her eyes. But Jungkook's grip on her hair tightened as he sneered, "What? What did you call me? A brother? Do you think all these years, I gave you whatever you want and always helped you, only because of me being your brother"

Jungkook continued, his voice filled with anger, "You're wrong, and don't try to change the topic, you bi'ch. Tell me, why did you become like this? Whoring around with boys? Am I not enough for you? Since when did you start these dirty acts?"

Yn's voice trembled as she defended herself, "I'm not like that, I swear. You misunderstood, I swear I haven't done anything wrong. Please believe me, brother."

Jungkook's voice grew louder, "I'll cut your tongue if you call me that again. And don't try to act as an innocent. I know how much sl't you are. I saw you with that Mark guy, jaewon and Jimin, and you didn't even let me handle those bunch of fanboys and don't know how many people you have seduced behind my back. Now stop talking."

Yn: " no no no stop accusing me iam not like that you bastard "

Jungkook: slaps yn" I'll show you how you are"

Time Skips

Yn woke up with pain in her legs and realized she had been chained to the bed by Jungkook. He looked at her and said, "Oh, sweetie, you're awake. I'm really sorry i thought uh slept with other guys but turnout you to be a virgin, I am proud of your love. But think this little punishment, a lesson so that you won't go near any men again."

Yn just sobbed thinking the cruel act he did to her.