Regret - 3 •Jjk•

Jungkook was sitting in his room, staring at a picture of YN. He was filled with a sense of possessiveness, and he couldn't bear the thought of her being with anyone else. He had to make sure she was his and his alone.

He called for YN on the intercom, and she quickly appeared at his door.

JUNGKOOK
(coldly)
"YN, come here."

YN
(approaching nervously)
"Yes, sir?"

JUNGKOOK
(intensely)
"YN, I want you to know that you belong to me. You're mine, and I won't let anyone else have you."

YN
(fearfully)
"Sir, I don't understand. What are you saying?"

JUNGKOOK
(leaning in closer to her)
"I'm saying that I won't allow anyone to come between us. You're my servant, my possession, and I won't let anyone else touch you."

YN
(terrified)
"Sir, please, I don't know what you mean."

Jungkook's eyes hardened, and he grabbed YN by the wrist.

JUNGKOOK
(forcefully)
"Don't play dumb, YN. I saw you talking to that man in the hall way. You were laughing and having a good time. You were supposed to be working, not fraternizing with the enemy."

YN
(struggling to break free)
"Sir, please let go of me. I was just asking him the time. There's nothing going on between us."

JUNGKOOK
(baring his teeth)
"Nothing better be going on between you. You're mine, and I won't share you with anyone."

YN's wrist was starting to hurt, and she tried to pull away.

YN
(tearfully)
"Sir, please, you're hurting me. Let me go."

JUNGKOOK
(releasing her with a sneer)
"Fine. But remember what I said, YN. You belong to me, and I won't let anyone take you away."

YN ran out of the room, holding her wrist. She was scared and didn't know what to do. She knew she couldn't stay with Jungkook forever, but she didn't know how to get away from him. She had to find a way to escape, and she had to do it soon.
_______________

Jungkook was sitting in his bedroom, staring at his reflection in the mirror. He was handsome, wealthy, and powerful, but he felt empty inside. He thought about YN, the woman he had claimed as his own, and he realized that she was the only thing that could fill the void in his heart.

He picked up his phone and dialed YN's number.

JUNGKOOK
(into the phone)
"YN, I want you to come to my room."

YN
(on the other end)
"Right now, sir."

Jungkook: yes ryt now with in one minute

YN hurried to Jungkook's room and knocked on the door.

JUNGKOOK
(from inside the room)
"Come in."

YN opened the door and walked into the room. Jungkook was sitting on the bed, his eyes dark with desire.

JUNGKOOK
(seductively)
"Come here, YN. I need you."

YN
(uneasily)
"Sir, I don't think this is appropriate."

JUNGKOOK
(grabbing her arm)
"I said come here!"

YN tried to pull away, but Jungkook's grip was too strong. He pulled her close to him and started to kiss her neck.

YN
(struggling)
"Stop it, sir! This isn't right!"

JUNGKOOK
(angrily)
"I own you, YN. You belong to me. You'll do as I say!"

YN
(crying)
"I can't do this anymore, sir. Please let me go. I don't want to be your servant, and I don't want to be your lover. I just want to be free."

JUNGKOOK
(rageful)
"You ungrateful wench! After all I've done for you, you dare to defy me? I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget!"

Jungkook raised his hand to strike YN, but she managed to break free from his grasp and ran out of the room.

JUNGKOOK
(yelling)
"Get back here, YN! You can't run away from me!"

Jungkook chased after YN, but she was too quick for him. She ran out of the house and into the night, never looking back.

Jungkook was left alone in his bedroom, his rage turning to despair. He realized that he had lost the only thing that had ever mattered to him, and he didn't know how to live without her.

_____________

Jungkook had been searching for YN for days, but he couldn't find her. He was desperate to make things right with her and couldn't bear the thought of losing her. Finally, he received a call from the police.

POLICE OFFICER
(on the phone)
"Mr. Jeon, we found YN. She's in the hospital. I'm sorry to inform you that she's no longer with us."

Jungkook's heart dropped, and he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

JUNGKOOK
(shocked)
"What do you mean she's no longer with us?"

POLICE OFFICER
(sympathetically)
"I'm sorry, sir. YN was found without a pulse. The doctors tried their best, but they couldn't revive her."

Jungkook felt like his world had come crashing down. He refused to believe that YN was gone, and he became consumed with grief and rage. He couldn't bear the thought of living without her.

JUNGKOOK
(furious)
"That's not possible! YN can't be dead! She's mine! She belongs to me!"

Jungkook's parents watched in horror as their son spiraled out of control. They had never seen him like this before and didn't know how to help him.

MRS. JEON
(tearfully)
"Oh, Jungkook. We're so sorry. We didn't know things had gotten this bad. We should have done something to help."

MR. JEON
(sadly)
"We'll do everything we can to help you get through this, son. But you have to understand that what you did to YN was wrong. You can't treat people like objects. You have to respect them as human beings."

Jungkook was inconsolable. He became obsessed with YN's memory and would often imagine her and talk to himself. He refused to eat, sleep or leave his room. His parents tried their best to get him help, but he refused to listen. He was lost without YN, and nothing could bring her back.

The Jeon family was left to grieve.

___________________