Strange Doctor •kth•

Kim Taehyung, a charming and well-respected doctor, is working in his office when he receives a call to attend to a new patient. As he makes his way to the reception area, he notices a beautiful young woman, YN, sitting with her boyfriend. He is immediately drawn to her and stops to talk to her.

DR. KIM:
(to YN)
Excuse me, but I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are. Are you here for a checkup?

YN:
(slightly taken aback)
Uh, yes. My boyfriend and I are here for a regular checkup.

DR. KIM:
(smiling)
Well, I'll make sure to take extra care of you. I'm Dr. Kim, by the way.

YN:
(smiling back)
Nice to meet you, Dr. Kim. I'm YN, and this is my boyfriend.

DR. KIM:
(to YN's boyfriend)
And what's your name, sir?

YN's BOYFRIEND:
(defensively)
Why do you need to know that?

DR. KIM:
(apologetic)
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude. I just wanted to make sure you both received the best care possible.

YN's BOYFRIEND:
(grudgingly)
My name's Jake.

DR. KIM:
(nodding)
Great. I'll make sure you're both taken care of.

As Dr. Kim escorts YN and her boyfriend to the examination room, he can't help but steal glances at her, already developing a dangerous obsession.

_________________

Another appointment

After the checkup, YN is about to leave when Dr. Kim stops her.

DR. KIM:
(to YN)
Wait, YN. I need to talk to you about something.

YN:
(concerned)
What is it, Dr. Kim?

DR. KIM:
(to YN)
I know this might sound sudden, but I want you to be with me. Will you marry me?

YN:
(shocked)
What? No, Dr. Kim. I already have a boyfriend.

DR. KIM:
(angrily)
But I love you, YN. You don't need him.

YN:
(defiantly)
I'm sorry, but I can't accept your proposal. I love my boyfriend.

DR. KIM:
(slyly)
That may be true, but does he love you as much as I do? I can give you everything you've ever dreamed of. Money, power, a luxurious lifestyle. Can he do that for you?

YN:
(uncomfortable)
Dr. Kim, I appreciate your kind words, but I don't need any of those things. I'm happy with my life and my boyfriend.

DR. KIM:
(persistently)
Think about it, YN. I'll be waiting for your answer.

YN exits the hospital, feeling uneasy about Dr. Kim's advances. She doesn't know what to do, and her boyfriend is out of town on business. As she walks down the street, she senses that someone is following her. She turns around to see Dr. Kim.

YN:
(nervously)
Dr. Kim, what are you doing here?

DR. KIM:
(slyly)
I just wanted to make sure you got home safely.

YN:
(defensively)
I can take care of myself, Dr. Kim.

DR. KIM:
(smirking)
I'm sure you can. But I want to make sure you're okay.

YN:
(nervously)
Okay, thank you, Dr. Kim.

Dr. Kim walks away, but YN can't shake the feeling that something is not right. She decides to tell her boyfriend when he returns home, but little does she know that Dr. Kim has a dark secret - he is obsessed with her and will stop at nothing to make her his.
___________

Taehyung follows YN's boyfriend to a secluded area and kills him, believing that he can finally have her for himself. He captures YN and takes her to a secret hideout, where he plans to keep her forever.