Strange Doctor - 2 •kth•

YN:
(frightened)
Let me go! Please, Dr. Kim.

DR. KIM:
(snickering)
You belong to me now, YN. You'll learn to love me.

YN struggles to free herself from Taehyung's grip, but he is too strong.

YN:
(crying)
Why are you doing this? I don't love you.

DR. KIM:
(grinning)
That's because you haven't given me a chance to show you how much I care for you.

YN:
(terrified)
You're sick. Let me go!

DR. KIM:
(serious)
I'm not sick, YN. I'm in love with you. And I'll do anything to keep you by my sideTaehyung forces YN into a small, dingy room with no windows. There is a bed, a chair, and a small table with a lamp on it. He sits down on the chair and watches her as she tries to find a way to escape.

YN:
(looking around the room)
Please, Dr. Kim. You don't have to do this. I won't tell anyone.

DR. KIM:
(smiling)
I'm sorry, YN, but it's too late. You're mine now.

Taehyung gets up from the chair and approaches YN. He takes her face in his hands and leans in to kiss her, but she pulls away.

YN:
(disgusted)
No! Don't touch me.

DR. KIM:
(angry)
You're making a big mistake, YN. You'll learn to love me, whether you like it or not.

YN:
(defiantly)
I'll never love you, Dr. Kim.

DR. KIM:
(grinning)
We'll see about that.

Taehyung leaves the room, locking the door behind him. YN is left alone, sobbing and terrified.

______________

YN:
(whispering)
Please, let me go. I won't tell anyone what you did.

DR. KIM:
(laughing)
Oh, YN. You know I can't let you go. You belong to me.

YN:
(tearfully)
Why are you doing this? I thought you were a good man.

DR. KIM:
(patronizingly)
I am a good man, YN. I just love you too much to let you go. You'll learn to love me too, I promise.

Taehyung strokes YN's hair, and she shudders.

YN:
(sobbing)
Please, Dr. Kim. I don't want to be here.

DR. KIM:
(sighing)
I'm sorry, YN. But I can't let you leave. You'll just have to get used to it.

Taehyung leaves the room, and YN sobs quietly
____________

YN lies on the bed, barely conscious. Taehyung enters the room, carrying a syringe.

DR. KIM:
(softly)
I'm sorry, YN. But I can't take any chances. You have to stay with me forever.

YN:
(weakly)
Please, don't do this.

DR. KIM:
(sadly)
I have to, YN. You'll never leave me otherwise.

YN's eyes widen in fear as Taehyung injects her with the syringe, and she falls asleep. He picks her up and carries her to another room.
_______________

Taehyung lays YN on the bed, taking a moment to look at her. Then starts his work internally smirking

DR. KIM:
(to himself)
I'm sorry, YN. I know this isn't what you want, but it's what's best for us. You'll learn to love me, and we'll be together forever.

He leans over to kiss her forehead, and then exits the room

Days pass and YN slowly starts to regain her strength. One day, Taehyung enters the room with a small smile on his face.

DR. KIM:
(happily)
Guess what, YN? You're pregnant.

YN:
(shocked)
What? No, that's impossible. You must be lying.

DR. KIM:
(smiling)
I would never lie to you, YN. You're carrying my child now. We're meant to be together.

YN:
(terrified)
I don't want to have your child. I don't want anything to do with you.

DR. KIM:
(firmly)
You don't have a choice, YN. You belong to me, and so does our child. You'll learn to love me, I promise. If you think of leaving me then let me give you a preview of the consequences. I'll make you pregnant continuously until you reach your peak. Think wiser

YN:
Whah what

Taehyung:
Shuhh baby it's time to sleep. Lets sleep we want our child to be healthy ryt.

Yn was so stunned that no words left from her mouth. She thought it was her faith and never talked a word.