Two of a Kind • Myg •

Few Days Later:

The office hums with the usual flurry of activity as employees navigate through their daily tasks. Miss Lee's frequent visits have become a topic of intrigue among the staff, often sparking hushed conversations and curious glances.

Each time she arrives, her secretary Wang is in tow. Despite her attempts to win over Min Yoongi, he consistently rebuffs her advances, leaving her frustrated and bewildered.

Wang, on the other hand, has grown closer to YN over time. They share conversations, laughter, and even occasional lunches together. This has not gone unnoticed by Min Yoongi, who watches with a mixture of jealousy. He even changed yn's work place closer or we can say now her desk is inside of his office.

As Min Yoongi, seated in his office, can't help but notice YN's phone lighting up on her desk. She's left her phone. The device vibrates insistently, displaying Wang's name on the screen. Anger simmers beneath the CEO's calm exterior as he watches the call ring on, unanswered.

His curiosity gets the best of him, and he strides over to YN's desk, his eyes narrowing at the sight of Wang's name on the screen. The call finally disconnects, but just as Yoongi is about to put the phone down, a new message notification flashes on the screen: "Do you wanna go on a date?"

Yoongi's jaw tightens, and his normally composed demeanor frays at the edges. He clenches his fists, struggling to contain his anger and frustration. The audacity of Wang's message and the idea of YN being pursued by him incenses him.

Without hesitation, Yoongi snatches YN's phone, his fingers tapping out a reply before he can second-guess himself. He writes, "Sure, tonight. Pick me up at my home." 

Once he sends the message, he swiftly deletes the conversation history, erasing any trace of the interaction. 

_____________________

Wang, having arrived in front of YN's house as per the text message, steps out of his car and begins dialing her number. Before he can complete the call, shadowy figures emerge from the darkness, surrounding him. Panic washes over Wang as he realizes he's in an unfamiliar and potentially dangerous situation.

WANG (nervously): Who are you? What do you want?

The figures force him into a silent alley, where the dim light reveals the presence of Min Yoongi, who is holding a golf club. Wang recognizes him and utters his name in a trembling voice.

WANG (whispering): Mr. Yoongi...

Without warning, Min Yoongi delivers a powerful punch with the golf club, causing Wang to cry out in pain.

WANG (in agony): What are you doing, Mr. Min?

Min Yoongi chuckles darkly, kneeling down to meet Wang's terrified gaze.

MIN YOONGI (coldly): What do you think of yourself, Wang? You dared to ask my girl out.

Another brutal punch follows, intensifying Wang's agony. Wang struggles to speak, his voice strained.

WANG (desperate): Mr. Min, I'll report this to the cops. Let me go right now!

Min Yoongi's eyes narrow with a menacing glare as he continues to deliver punishing blows.

MIN YOONGI (snarling): Do you think that will help you? Do you know how many men have disappeared from your place until now?

Another punch lands, and Wang's vision blurs with pain.

Just as Min Yoongi is about to strike again, a sudden noise startles him. He lifts his head to see a bag of snacks falling to the ground. YN stands there in shock, her eyes wide with horror and disbelief at the brutal scene before her.

Without a word, YN turns and runs away, her footsteps echoing in the alley.

Min Yoongi, realizing that YN has witnessed everything, closes his eyes tightly with anger and frustration. He grabs Wang by the collar.

MIN YOONGI (furious): You bastard! Because of you, now YN will hate me!

He delivers one final, devastating punch to Wang before motioning to his associates.

MIN YOONGI (angrily): Boys, take him to the torture room.

They drag the beaten Wang away, leaving Min Yoongi seething with rage and regret.

Min Yoongi rushes to YN's house, his heart pounding with anxiety and dread. He knocks urgently on the door, desperately hoping to explain himself and salvage the situation with YN.

_______________________

Yoongi continues to bang on the door, his voice filled with desperation.

MIN YOONGI (yelling): I'm sorry, YN! That wasn't what you think!

Suddenly, the door swings open, and Yoongi is yanked inside, his collar firmly grasped by YN. He's pushed against the wall, their faces inches apart. He's surprised and breathless as he gazes into her eyes.

MIN YOONGI (astonished): Aren't you hurt or mad at me?

YN smirks, her eyes locked onto his.

YN (coyly): Do you like me?

Yoongi gulps nervously and nods.

MIN YOONGI (sincere): Yes.

YN releases her grip on him and saunters over to the sofa. Yoongi follows, sitting beside her. He can't help but ask.

MIN YOONGI (curious): Aren't you mad at me?

YN smiles enigmatically, her gaze fixed on him.

YN (smiling): Why would I be mad when we're both the same?

Yoongi is puzzled, and YN continues to explain.

YN (teasingly): Men who were close to me disappeared, and women who were close to you disappeared. We're the same.

Yoongi's eyes widened as he came to a startling realization – he had never noticed that the women who used to be around him had mysteriously vanished, and it was all because of YN.

Yoongi smirks and pulls YN onto his lap.

MIN YOONGI (playful): So, baby, you like me as much as I like you?

He leans in for a kiss, but YN stops him, a mischievous glint in her eye.

YN (coyly): There's one more I need to get rid of.

Yoongi takes her hand and kisses it.

MIN YOONGI (confident): Don't worry, baby. I'll take care of Lee.

they discovered they were two of a kind

_____________________________