Pure Evil 3 •thv•

Later morning Yn woke up only to find in different place she looked around and got so happy after finding her favorite dolls every where in the room. she heard door opening sound then she turn only to find taehyung. she run to him smiling.

YN (excitedly): Tae Tae, did you do all this for me? It's amazing!

TAEHYUNG (gently): Of course, princess. I wanted to make sure your morning was filled with joy and surprises.

YN (hugging Taehyung tightly): Thank you, Tae Tae! You're the best!

Taehyung smiles warmly and holds Yn close.

TAEHYUNG (sincerely): You deserve all the happiness in the world, Yn. I'll always be here to make sure you're surrounded by love and laughter.

_________________

Few years later:

Yn lived a joyful existence, unaware that her actions and knowledge differed greatly from others her age. She had never received an education or learned about modern technology. Instead, she resided in a fantastical world crafted by Taehyung and he is happy for that. He believed that she would never leave him, as she had forgotten about her real parents due to his manipulation.

Yn pretends to be a princess, twirling around and singing a happy tune. Taehyung sits nearby, observing her imaginative play.

TAEHYUNG (smirking): You are such a beautiful princess, Yn. I'm glad you're happy in this world we've created together.

As Yn continued to twirl, Taehyung approached and gently lifted her up, expressing his concern.

TAEHYUNG: Princess, how many times must I remind you not to jump or dance.

Yn pouted but replied, "But I love dancing!"

Taehyung guided her to sit down and knelt before her, planting a tender kiss on her stomach, his voice filled with affection.

TAEHYUNG: My dear, I don't want anything to harm you. Please be careful for our little doll.

Then Yn turned to Taehyung and spoke

YN: Tae Tae, I feel yuwak again, and it hurts here.

She pointed towards her tummy, indicating the discomfort she was experiencing.

TAEHYUNG: Aww, my princess, tomorrow we'll get Doctor Lisa, and she'll examine your tummy. I'm sure she'll find a way to make the yuwak and pain go away.

He gently rubs her stomach, trying to provide some comfort. Yn starts giggling, finding the sensation ticklish.

YN: Teehee! It tickles, Tae Tae!

________________________

The next day, Taehyung inquired about Doctor Lisa's whereabouts from his guard, only to receive the news that she had been hospitalized. Instead, Doctor Kim would be taking her place. Taehyung contemplated the situation for a moment before nodding in understanding.

When Doctor Kim arrived, he expressed the need to gather some information before proceeding with the treatment. Taehyung offered his consent.

DOCTOR KIM: Before I begin, I need to ask a few questions. Firstly, what is the patient's age?

TAEHYUNG: She's 18.

As the doctor held his pen, his grip tightened upon hearing Taehyung's response. Continuing his inquiry, he asked a few more crucial questions before proceeding to examine Yn.

As Doctor Kim conducted the check-up, his eyes welled up with tears. He couldn't digest the cruelty of subjecting such a young girl to the challenges of motherhood at her tender age.

After that doctor Kim was shown yns room by one of the gaurds. He started check up.

While checking Doctor Kim, with a grave expression, turned towards Yn and pointed at her baby bump, confronting her.

DOCTOR KIM: Why did you allow that monster to commit this sin?

Yn, was confused. She doesn't even knows what it means. He was about to ask for clarification when Taehyung swiftly intervened. He approached Yn and gently spoke, urging her to rest, while directing Doctor Kim to accompany his guards elsewhere.

TAEHYUNG: Yn, please take some rest now. Doctor Kim, you can follow my guards for a moment.

As Taehyung was about to leave, Yn stopped him.

YN: Tae Tae, what is a sin? Why did the doctor call the baby a sin while pointing at my bump?

Taehyung knelt down to her level, gently taking her hands in his.

TAEHYUNG: Yn, a sin is something that some people believe is a bad thing, but it's not always true. You see, the things like what we do every morning, every night, in the shower, and even when we created this baby doll together, those are called sins by some people. But, my dear, they are not bad things. They are natural and beautiful parts of who we are and how we express our love.

Taehyung thinks there was nothing wrong or shameful about their actions.

_____________________

Later, Taehyung enter into the basement only to discover Doctor Kim and Lisa tied to chairs. Taehyung's expression darkened as he addressed Doctor Kim.

TAEHYUNG: Well, it seems like last time I didn't teach you a proper lesson. Should I punish you again, my dear brother?

Doctor Kim glared at Taehyung, refusing to show any sign of submission. Taehyung continued, his tone filled with contempt.

TAEHYUNG: What do you think, Taeho? Did you really believe that I wouldn't find out about your plan with your little girlfriend?

A wicked laughter escaped Taehyung's lips, but his amusement abruptly ceased when he heard Taeho's furious shout.

TAEHO: You evil monster! How could you do that to our sister?

Taehyung's face hardened as he retorted, his voice dripping with cruelty.

TAEHYUNG: Don't you dare call her "our" sister. She is mine. I found her, and yes, I am purely evil. Would you like to know just how evil I can be?

then he set fire to lia in front of Taeho. he started shouting and crying , and Taehyung left him behind in the basement. He told his guards to lock the door forever.

" Good bye forever my lil brother. enjoy with the memories of your lil girlfriend"

_________________________