100. Yesterday's Tomorrow

There's a beach at the edge of the world.

The waves lap around your feet, and your toes sink into the warm, wet sand. The breeze brushes your cheeks as you take a deep breath. The air tickles your lungs, and it tastes of change.

In a moment, the sun will set the sky ablaze before turning the night over to the quiet moon.

When our star rises again tomorrow, the beach will still be here but you will not.

Because tomorrow, your new chapter begins.

***

This is it! The 100th snippet! Thank you so much for being here, for supporting these mini-writings and for supporting me. This means more to me that I can ever express.

I've been having a rough time, but coming here to this book, sharing my words with you and hearing your words in return have been a lifeline. It is my deepest wish that something in these chapters have helped you in the way that you have helped me. Because you are not alone. We're in this together.

And so, dear readers, I ask (not to put you on the spot but because I would like to gift you the choice): Would you like to see more snippets in this same book, or end this particular book of snippets here, at the 100th, and start a brand new one? Either way, I will continue to share these snippets with you :)

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

~Clara