Chapter 2

" I am already married to a girl,"  Manik replied.

" Enough!! What nonsense are you talking about? "  Viraj Sahni asked.

" Yes, I got married yesterday. "  Manik said looking into Viraj's eyes.

" Stop kidding, none of us is enjoying it. It is not at all funny, Manik." Mehul said glaring at Manik.

" I am not kidding, I really got married yesterday. So if I am already married, I can't marry anyone else now. " Manik said.

" Is it?? Ok, Tell me whom did you got married to? Where is your wife?" Viren asked with a smirk.

" She is right here. I married Roshni yesterday. And Mihir and Shaurya were there as witnesses. " Manik replied but still everyone thought that it was some kind of drama and were getting annoyed now.

" It is the reality, he had to marry her to save her as well as his own life. They had to marry to get out of that place as they were checking everyone except for the brides.  " Shaurya said.

" What the hell are you talking about, Shaurya?? Did you help them in getting married? If he is your friend, so am I.  Did you not think of my sister?? "  Viren looked as if he saw red. He got very upset.

" Their lives were in danger, Myra was safe here, I didn't help them in getting married, we helped them in escaping those armed goons and the only way out was the wedding. So please don't compare the two things, Viren." Shaurya said.

" How could he marry someone if he was supposed to marry Myra?? " Mohit said.

"  Have you gone out of your mind?? You were going to get married to Myra. Mehul, what is this?? Did you know about all this? " Viraj Sahni shouted. His brother Sujoy, Brother-in-law Mohit, Sujal, and Viren all looked furious.

Just then Mihir came in front of everyone along with Roshni. She folded her hands and apologized for what happened.

There was a lot of hot discussion on the matter but Manik explained that he loved Roshni, not Myra. Myra's family and relatives got very angry at his confession. They all accused him of many things and his family suggested he marry Myra as they were supposed to get married in a few hours,  but Manik answered each one of them calmly yet firmly.

" I am madly in love with Roshni I can't live without her if I marry Myra then nobody will be happy neither Myra nor me because I love Roshni I would not be able to be happy with Myra. Then would all of you be happy to see us tied in a loveless marriage? "

" Do you think that I would even suggest that you marry Myra now?? Even if you are the last man on this planet, I would not allow this.  " Viraj Sahni shouted at him.

Manik apologized again but Myra's brothers were very angry because he was telling them all this just a few hours before the wedding and almost half of the city was invited to the wedding. Viren and Sujal punched him.

Roshni tried to talk to them but Viren shouted back at her and called her a gold digger as she was an orphan while Manik was the richest man at this young age in India. Manik yelled back but Viren was too angry to understand anything at the moment.

Mihir and Ron came to stand between Viren and Roshni. Ron, Mihir, and Shaurya told Viren to mind his language as they both considered Roshni as their sister and if he wanted others to respect his sister, he should also respect others.

" Why didn't he tell us earlier??  Only a few hours are left and local guests would start coming. Our relatives have already come. Why could you not tell us before getting married? " Viraj asked.

" Trust me, uncle, I would not have married her there, before telling you, my family, and my friends. I wanted to talk to all of you first but the situation got out of my hands. I have told you everything. Punish me if you want to but neither my family nor Roshni is at fault. You are just like my dad... Please forgive me. "  Manik said to Viraj Sahni folding his hands.

" I will kill, you. " Viren shouted at Manik and was about to beat him when Ron caught him.

" Calm down!! Come with me, Viren. We need to talk. "  Ron said pulling him aside.

" No!! I don't want to talk to you as well. "  Viren shouted.

" Shaurya, Shlok, let's take him out. I need to talk to him. Sujal, please come. " Ron said and  They all went out.

" What is all this going on?? We all have a standing in the business world. Though we kept this affair a bit low-key, the media is here. What would happen, when there is no wedding? " Viraj said.

Sneha Khanna tried to calm down them, but even her husband Sujoy was angry as a raging bull. Sneha tried talking to him and then his sister Sia intervened.

" Calm down, Bhai... please.  As it is they are already married, even if they were not, we could not force Manik to marry Myra. They would never be happy if we try to force them. Viraj Bhai, please don't get angry, it is good, we came to know that they don't want to get married to each other. At least, ask Myra, maybe she also feels the same but could not tell us.  They all are our children. We should think about it..."  Sia aunty said placing a hand on Sujoy's arm.

" But if he didn't feel anything for her he should not have let us arrange this wedding. How can he simply say that he is married to someone else on the last day when just a few hours are left for the wedding to happen?  " Mohit said.

Megha and Mehul Shah apologized again and gave out very valid reasons for all of them to calm down and find a solution to the problem that there was supposed to be a wedding ceremony in the next few hours and guests would start coming soon.

"  We are with you in this situation and can understand how you are feeling at the moment, we will face the guests and media for you, and will take all the blame, which is ours to take, anyway.  We also have a daughter, if the same would have happened to us. Even we would have been furious. But all I can say is that please calm down all of you.  But the fact is that he loves her and they are already married... Love does happen unexpectedly. Please forgive us. We will deal with him later on, but for the time being, we have to face people. Calm down, and think of something. We are ready to say anything you want. We can say that the groom has been kidnapped. He was kidnapped, and the police are involved. We could say that he was injured in the process. So he can't marry today. " Megha said.

Sia and Sneha nodded.
They talked to all men in Myra's family and they all went away along with the Shah family.

********

Sahni's Mansion

Sia talked to her husband Rohit, he nodded and she called Priya Kapoor, Raj and Ron's mom.

" Hello?? Sia? What happened?"

" Priya, Rohit and I want you and Rahul bhai to come to Sahni's Mansion. " Sia said.

" Their home?? Oh, did you forget something? Tell me I will get it." Priya asked.

" No, Priya, I want you to come here immediately with Rahul bhai."

"  But there is a lot of time for the wedding... What happened?"

" It is a very difficult situation. Manik came back and refused mary Myra because he married Roshni due to some situation and because they love each other.  There is so much chaos, we can give a solution to this problem but we need to discuss it among ourselves first. "

" We are coming... "

😉😉😉😉😉😉🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍

Have a nice day. ❤️❤️❤️