Chapter 75

Myra's POV

He started discarding my clothes one by one and I could just moan at the touch of his feverish touch on my skin.

I wanted to feel his hands and mouth against my skin with an urgency that shocked me and all I could think was that I wanted him as much as he wanted me.

My moans were affecting him and he shuddered deeply as he released the catch of my bra.

The light of the bedside lamp fell directly across the aroused twin peeks, I felt shy and pulled the duvet to cover myself but he pushed it back immediately.

" Please let me look at you. You are god's best creation. " He said caressing my body lightly making it impossible for me not to arch beneath his touch.

" Kiss me, Myra. " He said and placed his lips on mine as if he could not wait for me to kiss him anymore. My mouth opened eagerly and hungrily beneath his onslaught. Pleasure rushed through my body when his hands cupped my bosom. His comparatively darker hands against my pale skin made me feel even more sensual.

I looked at our entwined bodies and ran my fingers slightly down his spine and felt him respond, his teeth nipping my lips.  He made a sound of pleasure and I dared to be more adventurous and moved my hand from his spine to his hard buttock tentatively and he reacted instantly.

His mouth left mine with a groan and ravished the tender curve of my throat, the light touch of his thumb pressing tormentingly across the aroused peaks creating an ache that could only be eased by the moist heat of his mouth around them and I arched again crying out his name. My nails pressed into the taut flesh of his back.

Oh, God!! I was going mad, my body was on fire with desire for him.

His tongue stroked my skin tormenting me while his hands raked over my body teasing me mercilessly.  I bit on his shoulder, making him growl deep in his throat. 

And then he looked at me and smiled but I could see that question he wanted to ask. I understood it without him saying anything and nodded.

His hand moves lower filling me with the sexual heat that burnt through my veins like fire. Finally, he moved carefully taking care not to hurt me.

He filled my body, taking it, making it a part of him until I was mindless with the ache of pleasure he was creating and finally we both reached the pinnacle of the pleasure.

The feeling was beautiful... Out of the world.

He took me in his arms and we both slipped deep down into sleep.

*******

I woke up after a few hours and could feel the comfort and warmth of his body beside me. I curled my body and snuggled more into him.

" Stop, if you don't want me to disturb your beauty sleep. "  He said opening his eyes.

" Um...er... I would rather like you to spoil my sleep. "  I said shyly.

" What?? Really?? " his face glew like Diwali lights. I loved his over-excited expression.

" Can we, do it now? "  I asked and he nodded with a big grin.

" Sure!! My pleasure. In fact, if you do not mind, neither of us is going to sleep anymore tonight." He beamed. 

" I don't mind if you don't mind losing your sleep.  " I said and buried my face in his chest. He laughed and tightened his arms around me.

" I love you so much...  I was lying awake thinking of making love to you again and again. But you were sleeping so peacefully so I was lying still, trying not to disturb you and to give you some time to rest before our next round. "  He said.