Chapter 28

Myra's POV

Ughhh!!

I came out of the washroom after wearing my bathrobe in a haste. I will get that damn lock fixed today itself.

What does he think of himself??

How can he walk into the bathroom like that?

He forgot that he is married and share his room and bathroom with me now.

Is that even possible??

Idiot!!

And why was he ogling at me even after realizing that I was in the bathtub??

Last night he didn't even want to share the room and bed and today, how could he look at me like... that??

Pervert!! They all are alike.

I took out a beautiful yet comfortable dress and went out before he could come out of the washroom.

Raj's POV

She went out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe.

Thank God !! Or I would have had a heart attack to see her like that.

How could I forget that she shared the room and bathroom with me??

But she looked...

Don't think about her!! You are angry with her for kissing Manik and not telling me about their affair. Remember??

Yeah, but she was looking so hot sitting in that bathtub,  even cold water might have sizzled in minutes. 

Think of something else. That deal!!

Her skin was glowing, I was really tempted to touch her and see if she was for real.

You idiot!! Think of food... Today is Sunday, Sunday's special breakfast... That inner voice said.

Food ok!! Her lips looked like berries, cheeks red like plum...

You have lost it. Take a shower to clear your mind.  In fact, take a cold shower. The voice said.

Good idea.

*******

I stepped into my room after taking a cold shower and saw that she was not in the room. 

Her robe was lying there near the dressing table. She must have left it there as I was in the washroom so she could not hang it.

I went there and picked it up to hang it in the washroom, it was still damp and smelt of her.

Lucky Robe!!

I sniffed it a few times...

Shit!! Why am I behaving like this?? I had never thought that I would behave like that.

Either I  need to stay away from her or clear everything between us as I was losing my mind.

******

Myra's POV

The elder ones were in the living room talking casually. I greeted everyone they  all smiled at me and made me feel comfortable.

" You are looking very pretty,  beta. " Priya aunty said.

"Thank you, aunty. "  I said and she asked me to join them, I sat down with them.

" Rahul and Rohit tell me what do you want for breakfast." Priya aunty asked.

" It is Sunday morning, I don't mind eating anything, whatever is fine with kids is ok with me as well. " Rohit uncle said.