Chapter 10

Rajveer's POV

She was the prettiest girl I had ever met and my heart had always picked up its pace whenever she was around.

I was on top of the world but... I don't know what was going on in her mind.

Well, but now I know, why she was behaving like that...

She was with Manik. We all were invited to Sujal's place but were surprised when Manik came there all of a sudden. I was spending some time with Myra at that time and now I recalled how she react when he came. So he came there to see her as he was shifting to Surat. He was also behaving weirdly.

Present time...

I was thinking all that when I reached Sahni's mansion. There were so many people there and everyone looked very tense.

The moment I stepped into the living room, everyone turned to look at me.

Ron had already reached here and was with my family, the moment Chachi saw that I reached there, she and mom rushed to me and asked me to follow them to a vacant room.

" Raj, I hope you know by now, what happened... So there was supposed to be a wedding in about 3 hours, but the Manik refused to marry Myra. Viraj Bhai has invited so many people, how would he explain the truth to all the guests and media as Shahs were involved? Raj, you wanted to marry Myra at that time, would you still like to get married to Myra? "  Chachi asked.

" I can understand the situation, but it is so difficult to decide this. " I said.

" But you liked her..." Mom said.

" But she liked Manik, mom. How can I marry a girl who is in love with my best friend? "  I retorted.

" Raj, but they were not meant to be together. You can say that they were not destined to be together. I also married your dad, in the same situation... We had blessings from God and our elders. Maybe God wants you and Myra to be together that's why Manik married Roshni. "  Mom argued.

" But dad didn't love that woman... It is not the same situation. " I was saying when Ron walked in.

" So, what is your decision? " He asked me bluntly.

" I don't know ... "

" What do you mean, you don't know? You know very well that you had feelings for her. That's why you have been sulking, right?"  He asked.

" No! "

" Then why have you come here? Should have stayed at your hiding place. " Ron said.

"  Just, shut up!! I came here to stop you from doing anything stupid. " I said.

"  Mom and chachi,  Please leave us alone for five minutes. He will give his decision in 5 minutes.  Please go and arrange a wedding outfit and tell Sahnis that your son is getting married to Myra at the scheduled time. And both of you also get ready to welcome your first daughter-in-law. " Ron said.

" But, how can I tell them that Raj is ready to marry Myra,  he hasn't agreed till now. " Chachi said.

" Trust me, Chachi, go tell them. " Ron said. 

" How can you be so sure that he would agree to get married?  Please don't force him to take this decision. It is not fair, it is a matter of his entire life. " Mom said and Chachi nodded.

" Mom, one of your sons is going to get married to her today, so do the preparations. If he doesn't agree to get married, I will marry her."  Ron said looking at me. I glared at him but he was not at all affected.

" You ?? Ron, what are you saying?? You would marry, Myra? You liked her?? " Chachi asked. Both mom and Chachi were shocked. Their eyes were as big as the saucers.

He turned to look at them, " I didn't like her the way Raj liked her, but I can't see everyone so sad. Moreover, she is very pretty, so I don't mind getting married to such a beautiful girl. So go and get ready. " He said and pushed them out of the room.

" Ron!!! What are you doing? " I asked.

" I am doing something, that is the need of the hour. " He said.

" How can you marry her? "

" Why can't I do that?? She is smart, elegant, beautiful, and one of the hottest girls, I know. Who would say no to such a girl?? Imagine I will have her in my bed every night.  "

"Ron!! Enough! "  I punched him as I could not even imagine that,  but he caught my hand.

" What is your problem?? You don't want her?? So I can have her.  "

" Ron, at least you try and understand... She broke my heart and chose Manik over me. " I pleaded.

" Though she is ten on ten in beauty, I must say, she is more childish and stubborn than Ruhan or Roshni. But let me assure you, she likes you more than she liked Manik. "  Ron said.

" Then why did she choose him? " I argued.

" I don't think she chose him, she was just trying to make Roshni understand that he was her boyfriend and she should stay away from him. She was obsessed with the fact that since she is so pretty, smart, elegant, and rich... How could Manik get involved with Roshni? But Viren saw them kissing and... Well you know the rest of the things. "  He said.

" But she still chose him. "

" But you are burning for her. Don't lie to me. I know you as much as I know myself. So stop this nonsense and go and get married or I will marry her. " Ron said.

" I will kill you if you marry her. "

" I have no interest in getting married to her, but you have just 2 minutes to decide if you want to marry her or you want me to marry her using your name. In both cases, you will be married to her. The third option is that I marry her as myself, I really don't want to do it, but will do it if you don't. " Ron said.

" I hate you. "  I yelled at him.

" But I love you. I can't see the way you have been behaving since that night in Surat. I am getting annoyed, I want my happy twin back. I am going to accept the marriage proposal if you want to get married to her... Go before I accept the proposal. "  Hd threatened me.

" But you don't even like her. " I knew he was stubborn as a mule but I tried again.  

" I don't like her as of now, who knows, after some time, we may fall in love like dad and mom fell in love. Happily ever after types. As I mentioned earlier as well, she is beautiful, our kids are going to be very good-looking. But they will look like you as well, cause we are a copy of each other. " He smiled and I punched him. But that idiot started laughing.

" Idiot!! If you don't want her then why are you getting possessive about her?? Come on, you can't think of me or anyone as her husband, so let's go out and get you ready for the wedding. " He said and pulled me out.

Idiot!!! I still hate him.

" Mom, Raj is ready to get married to Myra, at the scheduled time. "  He said and everyone looked happy.

My dad and chachu asked me if I was sure and I nodded.

" Raj, are you sure you want to do this? Please don't say yes under any pressure. " Viren said from where he was standing. though I could see the happiness on his face.

" I am under no pressure, you know I had agreed to get married to her," I said and Viren rushed to me and hugged me very tightly.

" Thanks a lot. " He said.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Good morning friends 😘

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please don't forget to vote, comment share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️❤️❤️