Chapter 59

Raj's POV

I got ready and went downstairs for the breakfast. Everyone was already in the dining room.

" Where is Raj?? He never used to get up late earlier, is he still sleeping, Myra? " Mom asked her

"  No Mom, he must be ready by now. " She said. And just then I walked in.

" I was going to send Myra to call you. " Mom said.

Oh, I should have stayed in my room.

" Then he would not have come for another hour.  I think he came as soon as he could because Myra was not there. " Chachu said and everyone started smiling.

" Chachu!!"  I rolled my eyes.

" Oh, please stop teasing the poor boy. " Chachi said.

I looked at Ron, he was trying to hide his smile.

" What? Why are you smiling?"  I glared at him.

" Oh, nothing, was thinking of telling you about today's dinner, but then I recalled that everyone has already told you about it disturbing you again and again while you were extremely busy so shouted at Shaurya and were rude to Sujal and Viren. " He said and smiled. I glared at him again silently threatening him to break his jaw but he has never bothered about such things. 

" What? Really? But why? " Dad asked.

" Because he was busy. "  Ron said with a grin. Chachu burst out laughing.

" In what?? " Dad asked.

Oh, God!!

I looked at Myra, she was looking at the floor, her face was as red as a strawberry.

" Rahul!!" Mom said glaring and blushing at the same time.

" Really Dad?? You are asking me? You are Married for more than 27 years... and still, make Mom blush more than Raj can make Myra. "  Ron said.

" Ron, Shut up! " Mom and I said together. But he kept laughing, everyone joined him.

" Shut up, you idiot, I was making her... " I was saying.

" Oh, my God!! Stop it!! We don't want to hear the details. Have some shame... How can you explain all that in front of our parents, chachu, chachi and younger siblings?? Elders know it all already and please don't corrupt innocent souls like Ruhan, roohi, and me. "  He said placing his hands on his ears and widening his eyes.

Nautanki!! (Drama king)

" Innocent soul? You?? Shut up! I was feeding her as she had pain in her hand. Now say another word and I will kill. You."  I threatened him.

" Ok!! You all can stop me but not others, Be ready to be teased Mr busy Rajveer Kapoor. " Ron said. 

*****

It was evening and we were supposed to go to the party. Ron had already left, I was waiting for Myra to get ready.

Myra was always a stunning woman, but tonight she looked absolutely breathtaking. As I was ready to attend the dinner my friends had organized for us, I watched in awe as she got ready. She stood in front of the mirror, wearing a beautiful, flowy dress that hugged her curves in all the right places.

The dress was a deep shade of burgundy, with delicate beading and sequins adorning the bodice. The skirt flowed gracefully down to her ankles, and as she spun around, it seemed to twirl around her like a cloud. She paired the dress with a simple pair of black heels, which only served to elongate her already endless legs.