Chapter 30

Raj's POV

Both Viren and Sujal tasted it and Sujal closed his eyes and moaned.

What's wrong with him? Why is he doing a bit too much?

For god's sake, he is one of the best chefs in the country and he was moaning after eating this halwa??

" Wow!! One of the best halwa I have ever had. " Sujal said and all the elder ones nodded at that. Myra beamed at him and then looked at Viren with her big beautiful eyes.

" How is it, Viren?? " Myra asked with excitement.

" It is good!! " He said.

" Just good?? " Sujal asked prompting him to say more.

" Very good!! But can you finish this as well as you know... " Viren was saying offering his bowl to Sujal, but sujal didn't let him finish his sentence and didn't take the bowl as well.

" I know, but you don't know who prepared it. This halwa is very special as our little Myra made it for her first rasoi. "  He said looking at her with a proud smile.

What???? 

" What?? " All of us said in unison.

Really?? It was very good, very very good, indeed.

" You are kidding!! Myra?? Myra made it?? " Viren said and looked at me but I was shocked too. Then he looked at Myra and mom, and they nodded.

Really?? It was awesome.

" Wow, Myra!! It is really good. This idiot told us another story so we couldn't even think that you made it. " Ron said and was rewarded with a beautiful smile from him.

Why is he being so nice to her? And he even said what I wanted to say.

Idiot!!

Everyone praised her, I looked at Myra, she was smiling like a little girl, and looked so cute and innocent.

Viren didn't say anything, he just finished the halwa with a smile and moisture in his eyes.

" Awww... Viren, leave it, if you don't like it. No need to cry, I will finish it for you. " Sujal said but Viren shook his head and finished it to the last grain of semolina.

" How was it??" Ruhan asked.

" Best in the whole world."  He got up from his seat, came to Myra, and hugged her very tightly.

Myra was smiling with moisture in her eyes as well.

" I take my words back, you are the best. I miss you every day. The home seems to be lifeless without you. "  Viren said and Myra's eyes became moist too.

" Liar!! " She said. He smiled.

" Aunty, if you don't mind, can you please pack a bit of this? I want my parents to enjoy it as well. " Viren said.

"  I have already packed it, was about to send it to your place for all of you. " Mom said with a big smile.

"Thank you, aunty. You are sweeter than the halwa. Myra is very lucky to have you. "  Viren said.

" Awww... Viren, when and how did you become so emotional?? " Myra asked.

" Since you got married.  All my friends have been excellent brothers to their siblings. Only I am an idiot. Sorry !! For everything. "  He said. His tears were flowing.

" Hey!! What happened to you? But I want this idiot as my brother in my next life too. " Myra hugged him.

" Ok, Stop this emotional scene please, who are you?? Where is Viren?? Though it is wiser to replace him with you, as you are sweet, he is still my best friend, I would still opt for him. " Ron said with a serious expression. And we all laughed.