Chapter 9

Rajveer's POV

I didn't want to think about all this but eventually, I went down memory lane.

Past time...

I knew Myra for the last 20 years since we became friends with Sujal and Viren. She was very cute and pretty from the very beginning and I always liked her but never said anything about it to anyone as she was Viren's sister and I didn't want to offend any of them.

Slowly she started getting even more beautiful with time. I really liked her and was mesmerized by her beauty.

But the problem was that she also knew that she was very pretty and those silly boys around her made her more than aware of the fact. She was seen flirting with a few guys and I felt bad about it. I liked her but could not afford to lose the friendship of Viren and Sujal so I turned my back on that issue.

About a few months back, my family thought that since we had completed our education and joined our family businesses, we should get married as well.

Ron refused firmly that he had no wish to get married for at least 10 more years. And even if at some point in his life he would think of it, they should not worry about him because he would find a bride for himself. 

Everyone knew how stubborn he was, so naturally, my family started to look for a girl for me. They asked me if I was in a relationship with someone or was interested in anyone. But I could not tell Myra's name.

  Then one fine day Sia Chachi ( paternal aunt) proposed a marriage alliance between me and Myra as she was also her relative.

We were about to go for the new year party as it was New year's eve when I got to know that Chachi suggested Myra's name.  My happiness knew no bounds as I was going to meet her and now I would not have to keep myself away from her because our families wanted us to be together.

We reached the hotel... She was standing there with Saanjh and looked hot like a red hot coal. In her sexy little red dress.

She was all set to give me a heart attack as all the men were looking at her.

Even if I would have turned into the hulk, I could not have stopped them from ogling at her.

But I could at least be with her so that others don't get time and chance to flirt with her as very soon she would be mine if she has no problem with the proposal.

But before I could ask her, Shaurya asked her, and I had to wait for the dance to get over.

It was my chance to go and be with her before someone else might ask her to dance with him. 

Immediately, I rushed to her and asked her for the next dance and she agreed. I pulled her in my arms and felt very good.

She was very light on her feet while dancing. I felt a bit nervous in the beginning because I wanted to make a good impression and show her how good of a dancer I am, but as we got more comfortable, I loosened up and showed off some of my smooth and graceful moves.

She raised her eyebrows at the moves and I was feeling very happy because I finally got the chance to dance with the girl I liked.

The music stopped and I felt that the spell that was cast around us was vanishing when she turned to go but I could not let her go like this. So I asked her for another dance. She looked around as if she was looking for someone.

Who could that be?? Viren or Sujal?? Or someone else?? 

Then she smiled and nodded, I was very happy and took her in my arms again.