chapter 14

Rajveer's POV

Once they went away, I took a deep breath and started getting ready. But even though I tried not to think of her betrayal, I recalled everything, her face was flashing in front of my eyes.

I had liked her all my life, but her betrayal broke my heart. She could have told me if she loved Manik. I was not going to convince her to come back to me, however, I wanted.

I still remember when Mihir asked us if we could come to Surat to surprise Manik was feeling low being cut off from his family and friends there. We agreed to go, and he even asked us to bring our siblings as Mahi and he was also going.

We all were going there and that day I wanted to sit next to her during the flight to Surat so that I could spend more time with her but she was very reserved and lost in her thoughts. I don't know why but she was not looking into my eyes and somehow she looked confused, stressed, and guilty.

I wanted to talk to her but she was sitting with Roohi and Saanjh. So I thought of asking once we reach Surat.

We reached there and Manik was very happy. It felt so good to meet him after so long, I felt guilty that I didn't even miss him or talked to others, in all these days, maybe because my mind was occupied with someone else.

What shocked us the most was that a young and beautiful girl was living in his home. He was taking too much care of her. We all thought that there was something between them but he denied it hotly and said that she was Roshni, his ward.

He said there was nothing else between them...Bloody liar!!

What happened to him all of a sudden??

He was a decent man earlier but now it seems that he was also involved with both Myra and Roshni at the same time.

Oh, so that's why Myra looked so upset to see Roshni there and refused to eat anything while Manik, Sujal, and Viren all requested her to eat but when I asked her to eat she agreed. But why??

Was it because she was annoyed with him??

Anyway, we went sightseeing as we planned while we were there. After the dinner
Ron and I were going to our rooms to sleep when we saw Myra and Manik talking about something very serious.

I didn't think much about it at that time but I should have as I had never seen them talking to each other till that day. But then we all were guests here at his place so it was not unusual.

It seemed that he was explaining something to her desperately.

" Hey, beautiful!! " Ron said to Myra because he wanted to tease us and get her alone aside so that I could spend some time with her. He knew that I always liked her.

"  Hi !!" She smiled.

" You are looking very pretty today. Would you Like to go out on a date with me? " Ron winked at me and asked her.

Idiot!!

" Thanks,  but I dare you to say that in front of my brother. "  She smiled.

" Oh, I am not scared of him." He said.

" Really, let me go and tell him that Ron asked me to go out on a date with him, so can I can go on a date with Ron? Let's see how many punches you get for the reply. "  She smirked.

" Ron? Oh, no! I am Raj. "  He said.

" Oh, please... You are Ron. "

" Awww... You know me so well, by the way, are you having a secret crush on me? "  Ron asked and she looked at me with a shocked expression. I just smiled.

" What? No! "  She shook her head immediately.

"  Oh, don't be shy, love. I know you must be noticing my all habits and my gestures minutely because only then you can differentiate between Raj and me. " He teased again.