Chapter 19

Myra's POV

" Can you please fasten these fasteners??  "

I looked at him through the mirror and he was looking at my back as If I had asked him to defuse a live bomb.  He kept staring at my back.

" Er... I don't know how to do it. Do it yourself. "  He said.

" I have been trying to do it for the last 5 minutes. Please do it. "
I said. He gulped.

" Why don't you call Roohi, mom, or Chachi to do it? " He asked still looking at my back.

" It is such a simple thing, it would look so odd if I call them. Please, it would get awkward. " I said.

" What is awkward about it, you could not do it yourself, so you are seeking help. "  He said.

" Exactly !! That's why I am asking you. They would tease why didn't I ask you to help." I said.

" Fine!!" He said and came closer. He fastened them but it seemed to be a tough job as he was taking a lot of time. 

His hand touched my back and I felt sparks coming off at the point of contact. It seemed that he caressed my bare skin.

I flinched a bit out of surprise. He looked at me in the mirror and moved back immediately, turned on his heel, and went into the bathroom.

What happened to him all of a sudden??

We had to talk but he seemed to be already annoyed so I must wait till he is in a mood.

I went downstairs and greeted everyone. Priya aunty smiled and kissed my forehead. Sia aunty hugged me and everyone else was in a very pleasant mood they all smiled to make me feel like a part of their family.

" Myra, did you sleep well? " Priya aunty asked. I just nodded.

Sia aunty winked at me.

Oh, my God!!

" Beta, I know it is a bit difficult all of a sudden, but I would prefer if you could call me mom. " Priya aunty said. I smiled and nodded. She was so sweet.

" And call me Chachi, oh, but wait, since I am your bua as well, you can call me aunty to avoid confusion. " Sia aunty said with a big smile.

Roohi, Ruhan, and Ron also joined us.

"So what do you like to have for breakfast, Myra? We made lots of things as everyone is a foodie in this home. " Sia aunty said.

" Aunty, I eat everything. Please tell me, how can I help you? "

" Nothing, it is your first day, but can you do cooking??" Priya aunty asked.

" I haven't done much till now. I only helped Srusti mami, Sneha aunty, and Sujal a few times. Never cooked on my own. "

" I knew it... I mean, Maya bhabhi is generally not very keen on cooking." Sia aunty smiled.

" Sorry aunty, but I will try to learn. "  I said.

" No need to feel bad for that beta, It doesn't matter, you can help us if you want. " Sia aunty said. I nodded.

" Where is Raj? Is he still sleeping??"  Mom asked.

" He just got up and went to the washroom. "  I replied.

"  He was having a headache Last night,  is he alright now? "  Roohi asked.

" Oh, I didn't get a chance to ask him that. " I said.

" What? You didn't get a chance to ask that? What were you doing?  " Roohi asked all of a sudden.