5. {Point blank}

As I cried into the pillow, I wondered how Jade ended up being my sister. We clearly had nothing in common and she was just an evil person.

My mind was in turmoil and my body wasn't cooperating due to the amount of toxin I took in. My brain wasn't exactly on the alert when I heard the click of the lock to my door.

I squinted my tear-filled blurry eyes to find a masculine figure in front of the door. "I don't want to see you Jace," I disregarded as I turned back to my bed.

"Oh I'm not Jace," I heard the unfamiliar person say as I jerked back up to see Jace's friend who was looking at me earlier. 

"What are you doing in my room?" I asked him, hauling myself out of the bed immediately.

"Shhh," he shushed me and placed his hands on his lips before grabbing a hold of my mouth as soon as I wanted to scream.

"What do you want from me!" I muttered as I tried to bite him. I let my leg sling backwards and kicked him in the groin. He jerked to the back and screamed in pain. I ran to the door quickly and I tried to open it only to realize that he had locked it.

I started to scream and bang on the door but the music was way too loud for anyone to hear.

"Now where were we?" He eyed my body hungrily as he walked to me and grabbed me by the hair.

I screamed and pushed him away again, looking for anything possible to hit him with. The alcohol seemed to have left my body as I threw my books at him. He didn't bulge, he was unaffected as he punched me in the face. I cried hard and pushed him away again.

"Why are you doing this to me!" I yelled as I ran around the room again this time running towards my shoes. But before I could get my hand on one of the shoes to push him away again, he pounced on my back and strangled my neck.

"Third one's a charm right?" He asked me.

As I screamed and screamed for help, I realized that the stupid party wasn't just a disaster, it was hell.

As he struggled with taking my clothes off, I knew that was it. The tears streaming down sideways of my face was proof of that. I had given up on it all as I watched the smirk on his face, it was evil. He was evil.

Just then, the door was knocked on loudly and he jumped down my bed in fear.

"June, open the door!" I heard Jace yell.

In that moment I screamed with all of the energy left in me, "Help me! Help! There's someone in here!"

As the person turned back to me, he hissed at the sight and slapped me across the face. He hit my face so hard, I could feel the blood taste in my mouth. 

"I'm gonna get the spare key!" I heard Jace's yell again.

"You bitch! It's definitely not the end. I'm gonna come back for you," he started as he pointed his finger towards me, "if you tell anyone, I'm going to hurt you and your brother really badly," he threatened me as he hurried to my window and prepared to jump down, the tattoo on his arms visible as he did.

Crap.

Crap.

Crap.

As I watched him leave, I started to replay what happened, how he started with entering my room and locking the door. I pulled the blanket to my whole body to cover myself. I couldn't stop crying, the tears blocked my eyesight as Jace pulled the door opened.

"Was someone in here? What the hell happened?" Jace rushed towards my bed to assess the whole situation.

"Someone, s-someone t-tried...," the words didn't get past my mouth as I cried harder.

"Shit, Shit," he muttered as he ran to the window to see if he could find who it was. He then ran back to me, "Tell me who was it, I'm going to kill that person!" He yelled for me to tell him.

"You can't tell!" I begged him as I shook my head aggressively.

I was numb. That question made me numb. I immediately remembered the way that person threatened me, so I couldn't muster any courage to tell Jace it was someone from his friend's group.

"What the hell happened in here?" I heard Jade's voice. She entered the room and she scanned around to see all of the things I had thrown at the person lying there on the floor.

"Someone broke in here and assaulted her," Jace spat out. He turned back to us and stared at Jade, "you stay here, I'm gonna get everyone out of here."

As he left, I could hear him start from the corridor yelling, " the fuckin' party is over!"

Jade didn't know what to do, I watched as she looked around the room, went to my window and closed it before turning back to look at me.

"What were you thinking wearing that cloth around?" She mumbled under her breath. I jerked up to look at her face, my chaos threatening to spill out any second.

"That's what you say to me?" I started as I hauled myself out of the bed, hearing those things words arose a new emotion in me, anger. "I told you I didn't want the stupid party but you insisted and threatened me. Because of you, this happened to me and that's what you say to me?" I asked her again.

"That cloth was clearly not you, do not blame me because you showed someone what they weren't used to seeing," she assaulted me verbally with those words and I could feel the hot tears streaming down my face.

"How can you say that, Jade?" I looked to see Jace's face, he had just entered the room. "Do you see the bruises on her face?" He shook his head in disbelief.

"I told her not to wear that cloth," she turned to him as she pointed her fingers at me.

"If it's the dress, why wasn't it you? There's no difference between you and that person," I yelled at her face. "I wish you know how much the things you say have destroyed me."

"I am a monster that you made, June. You of all people know that," she started to walk out of the room.

Of course, the monster that scared me didn't sleep under my bed, we lived under the same roof.

💨March 13th
xx