Chapter 10

🕸️CHAPTER 10🕸️

•🕸️Annika's POV🕸️•

•🕸️Annika's POV🕸️•

Scooby ran hiding under a small table, everyone got up from their seat to get a closer look at what the commotion is about. Fred left my side, going to Scooby. I followed him to see what's going on.

Fred kneeled down infront of Scooby, "Scooby, this is the most embarrassing thing you've done since you decided to clean your beans at Don Knott's Christmas Party." Fred snaps, whispering so that not everyone could hear him. I wanted to laugh when Scooby pulled his face trying to remember, he then chuckled remembering that specific day.

Fred stood up, "How many times do I have to tell you? There are no such things as ghouls, ghosts, goblins or monsters." He told Scooby for the millionth time, Fred climbed on to the table, looking at the crowd that has formed. "Now, listen up. There is absolutely, absolutely no such thing..."

Something came crashing through the window behind Fred.

"Monster!" Fred yelled making a run for it, the monster jumped for him, Fred didn't get far when the monster grabbed a hold of him, holding him upside down. "Fred!" I yelled in worry, I tried getting closer, but with the college students already running away, was making it hard, they kept pushing me back.

"Scooby! Save Annika!" Fred says loudly, he was knocked out with green stuff coming out of the monsters mouth. I quickly made my way back to the bar, hiding behind it, it seemed like the best place to be hidden away from the monsters at the moment.

"Velma!" I heard Shaggy yell, it wasn't that long when Shaggy came diving over the counter behind the bar, with I think her name is Mary-Jane.

I took a look over the counter to see there were even more monsters now. "This is like the opposite of what I wanted to do today." Shaggy says. "This feels like one big nightmare." I mumble to myself. I saw Daphne making a run for the Daemon Ritus, N'Goo also making his way for it.

Daphne got to it first, sticking her tongue out at him, she should be glad that he was pushed back by a crowd of college students. Now, I know why Shaggy and Scooby prefer to hide and run away most of the time.

"Stand back, Sir! I'll protect you." Daphne says standing infront of Mr Emile, which was stupid, because he got grabbed from behind her, from the floor below them.

"Come on, Daphne. Go!" I say to her, as she was hitting the monsters arms with her purse as it was trying to grab her too.

"Scooby Doo, where are you?" Shaggy yelled out, we made it to the next floor, entering a hallway. "Where's Scooby?" Daphne asks looking around the corner. "I don't know, but I hope he's okay." Shaggy states.

I really thought, that tonight I would have been able to hang out with Fred, but no monsters just had to appear.

We fell over onto a trolley they use for luggage, I looked up seeing Scooby. "Right here, Scooby Dooby Doo!" Scooby says, pushing us forward.

"Scoob!"

Monsters were chasing us from behind, Infront of us it was a complete dead end. "Scooby!" Daphne tried to warn him, but it was to late, we crashed through the window falling into the bushes.

We hided by the game Head In A Vase. The vases was big enough for one person to hide in it.

After it quiet down a bit, we stood up, seeing the monsters still dragging the college students away. "I have a sinking feeling these dudes aren't brainwashed cult members." Shaggy mutters, staring at them in fear.

"Then what are they? And what do they want with the college students? We need to follow them." Daphne says, still looking in which direction the monsters are headed. "Say what?" Shaggy asks, staring at Daphne. "So we can defeat the creature's and save Fred and Velma." Daphne told Shaggy sternly.

"Well, that's sort of like my plan. Which is get the heck out of here, let the creatures eat Fred and Velma!" Shaggy says, I could only shake my head at him. "That's not okay, Shags. Fred and Velma are the ones that always figures everything out." I say to him, disappointed that he'll leave his friends in the hands of those monsters.

"Now, it's our turn Shaggy. For the first time, they're the damsels in distress. Not me." Daphne says, her vase fell over with her in it. "Help me?" She asks, making me giggle.

"Timber."

We followed the monsters to the bonfire spot seeing them going through a secret entrance in the face like wall. "Okay. I'm calling for help." Mary-Jane mutters. "No. No, I got this. I got this." Daphne says standing up from our hiding spot.

The door closed behind the monsters, Daphne sat back down in defeat, "I don't got this." She says disappointed.

Mary-Jane called the coast guard. "Hello, sir. We're on Spooky Island. Our friends were... kidnapped. We need someone here right away." She said, I wasn't able to hear what the people on the other end were saying.

"Uh-huh."

She got off the phone. "What did they say?" I ask her, "They said we should wait at the pier." She told me, so that's what we did, we made our way to the pier.

•*Unedited*•