🕸️👻Epilogue👻🕸️

🕸️👻 EPILOGUE 👻🕸️

👻Annika's POV👻

The day barely started and I was already tired, packing up getting ready to move, I never realized how much stuff i had, until i started packing, I even found thing i thought I lost or i just forgot about it, but I had no heart to throw anything away.

A knock at my door announced that Scooby and Shaggy has arrived as promised, to help me load all my stuff into the truck. Opening the door I was greeted with their usual bright smiles.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Anni. Ready for the big move?" Shaggy asks, entering the house.

"Oh yeah, so ready, I'm already tired." I state, trying to look serious, but the smile on my face ruined that, as we all started laughing.

"I'm just surprised it took him this long to ask you to move in with him, imagine how long it's gonna take him to propose." Shaggy states, which he had a point, I only shook my head.

"Shaggy I'm in no rush, as long he's still in my life, every single day, he can propose to me when we're fifty." I told him honestly, it really didn't bother me.

"Aren't you quite the romantic." Shaggy says teasingly, I pushed him away, making him chuckle.

"Come on we have work to do."

We immediately got started loading everything, it did take longer since Shaggy and Scooby kept goofing off, but it made me enjoy moving for once. The drive to the new place felt long even though it was only 15 minutes away.

Arriving, the others were already there, but no Fred in sight. Unloading everything from the truck, was a lot easier that loading it on, and i already made space to pack everything, so that the boxes wont stand everywhere around the house.

Velma told me Fred had a few people he had to meet up with, making me relax a bit, i almost thought he has gotten second thoughts above me moving in.

Shaggy ordered pizza, we ate and laughed about the good old days, but also about what the future may hold for all of us.

As the sun started setting, the gang left, I got comfortable on the couch with a book in hand, as I waited for him.

An hour has passed when the front door opened, Fred entered the house, first thing he saw was me sitting on the coach.

"Now that's a sight I'll never be able to get bored of." Fred spoke up, walking up to me, which I though was only going to be a small kiss, turned out to be a full blown make out session. Only after we needed to breath did he pull away.

Fred took something from his pocket, placing it in my hands.

"What's this?" I asked curiously.

"Just a little something I got for you."

I slowly opened it, only to see the most beautiful and simple necklace ever.

"It's beautiful." I mutter, the flower in the middle was definitely something different.

"Not as beautiful as you." Fred says from behind me, taking it from my hands, and placing it around my neck, the gesture made me smile.

"I love you Fred Jones." I told him, getting up from the coach, and hugged him.

"I love you too." He mutters against my hair.

This is all I need, him close to me, sure there might be trouble in the future, but we can face them together, just like we've done in the past, and as long as we take one day at a time we'll become even stronger, together.

*•Unedited•*