Chapter 33

👻CHAPTER 33👻

👻Annika's POV👻

👻Annika's POV👻

Arriving at the Hive only Velma and Daphne was there, no sign of Shaggy and Scooby. "Velma! Daphne!" I called out to them, Velma was almost hanging over the rail.

"That thing just flew off with Patrick!" Velma says, clearly worried for his safety. "The only thing we can do for him is to get the control panel back to where it belongs." I tell her in comfort, taking a closer look I didn't see the panel with either of them.

"Guys, where is the control panel?" I ask nervously, the two slightly glanced at each other looking uncertain of what to say.

"I.... uh... gave it to Shaggy and Scooby." Velma mutters, Fred gave out a humours laugh. "That’s weird. It sounded like you just said you gave it to Shaggy and Scooby." Fred says, but after Velma and Daphne nodded at him, both our faces started transform to one of worry.

We immediately started looking for them, we ended up in the lab. "I don’t see Shaggy and Scooby anywhere." Fred states.

"The poor guys are probably running around helpless and terrified." Velma says, but she couldn't be more wrong as the came from the elevator covered in what looked like cotton candy, and they didn't have one scratch on them.

"This is like the greatest day of our lives, Scoob. Finally, a monster we could sink our teeth into. I’m kind of thirsty. I wonder if there’s a Liter-sized Soda Glob anywhere?" Shaggy states looking very happy.

"Come on, guys. We have to hurry." Fred says, taking the panel from Shaggy, running back to the Hive.

"Come on."

"We have to get this control panel back before…" Fred says, entering the Hive, where all the monsters were waiting for us. "Before exactly that happens." He adds.

"At last I have you, Mystery Inc. You’ll never make it past my monsters." The Evil masked figure says from the top of the grate, looking down at us. Daphne got in a fighting stance next to me, "We’ve taken these jerks before, gang. Let’s do it again." She states confident we can do it.

Fred ran forward, scaring some of the monsters, but his feet got stuck in tar. "Fred!" I yell in worry.

"It’s not them you need to worry about." The evil masked figure laughed out at us, the tar monster appeared behind Fred. "Now you are stuck in my trap." The monster says with a creepy smile.

"Annika!" Fred yells, throwing the panel at me, I caught it with no problem, but tar immediately appeared under my feet, making me stuck, both the evil masked figure and the tar monster were laughing evilly.

I threw Daphne the panel, as the tar started covering my body, it was wrapping around my body so tightly I started struggling to breath. Another few seconds my vision had blackspots in it, I couldn't make out was happening around me.

I don't know how long I was trapped, but when I felt the Tar disappearing from my body, making me able to breath again, made me feel so much relief, I took a big breath, I was surprised i was able to stand on my legs.

"My monsters!" The Evil masked figure yells running, only to fall through a hole, getting caught by his clothing, trapping himself.

All attention went to Scooby, the one who saved us all.

"You did it! You saved us all!" Shaggy says rubbing Scooby's chin.

"I know."

*•Unedited•*