Chapter 15

🕸️CHAPTER 15🕸️

•🕸️Annika's POV🕸️•

•🕸️Annika's POV🕸️•

We have gathered all the necessaries we'll be needing for Velma's plan, currently we were in the cave like place. We were busy setting everything up. I was standing next to Velma staring at Fred as he was helping Daphne putting up the pulley's and hiding the disco skull.

He looked at me, catching me looking at him, Fred gave me a flirty smile, I couldn't help, but smile back, because he made me weak in the knees.

Fred made his way to us, when Shaggy jumped to the ground, after the skull was placed in it's place.

"Okay, so we use the pulley's to tip over the vat." Fred says, "Then Daphne will open the air vents from the outside and release the disco skull." Velma says, we were going over the plan again. "The light would then reflect off the skull." I add. "The creatures will explode, I'll find Scoob and we will have saved the world." Shaggy says in excitement.

The sound of a group of footsteps approaching echoed through out the cave. "Guys, sounds like the ritual is about to start." I say a little worried. Velma threw a rope down to shaggy. "Quick! Shaggy, attach this to the vat!" Velma told him, he ran to the vat to tie the rope, the footsteps getting closer. "Shaggy, hurry your ass up!" I whisper yelled to him.

"All systems go." Shaggy gave us the okay. Fred stared into my eyes and then looked at Velma. "Mystery Inc rides again." Fred says, and we jumped, but instead of tipping over the vat, Shaggy was pulled up into the air, one of the pulley's went loose and Daphne crashed into one of the walls.

"Quick, hide the Daemon Ritus." Velma says, it was hid behind a big rock, just as the college students started appearing.

After the cave was fulled up, they started dancing and doing a chant. I was able to follow them as perfect as I could, Fred and Velma not so much. Mr Mandavarious came walking in with N'Goo by his side. Fred signal Daphne too get out, so that she could do her part of the plan. My arms was starting to hurt, this was too much arm movement. When they came to a stop, everyone was pointing at us, which was rather unsettling.

Fred was the only one who was still dancing, if you could even call it that. I cleared my throat to get his attention, that's when he realized it too.

"Yo, yo, yo. Yo, home dogs! Y'all forgot the next part of the dance, where we do the electric slide, where you know... It's electric and back it on up." Fred says, as he moved back, Velma and I just followed. "And drive the bus and stop and back it up and back it on up. Hurry up, Velma, Annika." Fred says, Mr Mandavarious was only looking at us as if we're stupid.

"Fred! Annika! Velma! Welcome to my little end of the world party. I've waited a long time for this." He says, his men got the Daemon Ritus from where we hid it, we were held in place. "Thank you for returning the ultimate party favor the Daemon Ritus." Mr Mandavarious says, I couldn't believe this was happening, even Fred had an angered expression on his face.

"And now, behold the sacrifice." He states. Scooby was carried in, waving at the crowd, he probably had no idea he was about to be eaten alive, taking a closer look, I noticed Shaggy was with him, they looked like they were having a very deep conversation. As they got closer to the vat, Scooby wasn't even on the ground when his protoplasm was taken. Mr Mandavarious attached the Daemon Ritus to his chest.

"The moment is at hand, through the Daemon Ritus I shall absorb the energy source." The daemon ritus opened up and the protoplasms were absorbed. "And now... To complete the transformation... I shall absorb the pure one!" He looked like he was having an panic attack. "Ultimate power shall be mine." this guy was really crazy.

Shaggy jumped, grabbing onto the pincher, freeing Scooby's protoplasm, knocking over Mr Mandavarious too. Scooby was flying all over the cave, the men that held onto us let go, to catch Scooby's protoplasm.

"Come on, let's get the Daemon Ritus." Velma says making a run to Mr Mondavarious as fast as we could. I reached out to touch the daemon ritus, but it was burning hot.

"Look, Anni, Velms." Fred pointed to his neck. "Well what do you know it is a man in a mask." I says smiling. Fred took off the mask, revealing a mechanical face. Whispers came from the body, as the Daemon Ritus melted into the robot. The shirt blew open.

"Puppy power! I've outsmarted..."

The familiar puppy got electrocuted, cutting him off. "Scrappy Doo." Velma mumbles, all we could do is stare.

•*Unedited*•