Emotion Progress 15: Failure

Sorry a lot of this might not match up to the anime but this is the only chapter so please forgive me.

—————————————————————————

(Rin's pov)

It was about to rain so we all left the place we had been waiting while Kisame stood by to make sure nothing happens. I counted every second till it was an hour and when it was i got up to leave.

"Where you going Rin?" Jugo asked me. "I'm going to Sasuke," i said blandly.

"Not if i can help it," Kisame smirked as he stepped in front of me. I glared at his taller figure.

"Either you move or i break every bone in your body so you're not able to hopd that sword." I threatened as my voice dropped into ice. I turned Mou-Moku on making him become stun.

The team shivered behind me while Kisame just smirked wider.

"Never seen those eyes before. Hmph, Let's see if you can." he said tauntingly. My face stayed cold. "I already have." i said with a smirk.

His eyes widen as he looked to see my Scorpion's tail was wrapped around him. The team also blinked owlishly. "W-What the hell!" Kisame yelled as he dropped his sword.

I was about to walk away but barley missed his sword that launched itself at me making me release Kisame. He chuckled as he picked up the sword.

"Shark skin likes your chakara." he said sadistically. I stood up straight while i made roots shoot up and hold his body still, but he cut through them.

He ran to me and swung his large sword down at me. I was about to take the sword out but forced myself not to. I moved to the side and spun around so i could kick him in the back.

He swung around and aimed the sword for my head. Green chakara surrounded my hand as i grabbed on to his sword. His sword was cutting into my hand and would've cut it off had i not simultaneously healing it.

I winced as blood ran down my arm. Since i still had my eyes on i could see a far distance. My eyes widen when i saw Itachi torturing Sasuke by Sharigan and did a reckless move.

i let go of Kisame's sword. Time went slow as i performed a single hand sign and transported near Itachi, taking a lot of my chakara.

(3rd pov)

Itachi continued to deceive Sasuke with his sharigan but the genjutsu was broken when he was punched from the side and was sent spiraling to a wall.

Sasuke blinked and instantly put his hand to where he believed would be a missing eye. He looked up to see Rin who was panting. "S-Sasuke are you alright?" she asked not facing him.