Emotion Progress 5- Confusion

(Rin's pov) 

I woke up before Sasuke-sama woke up. He was holding me tight around the waist. I stayed quiet and was gently petting his hair. He stirred a little to he woke up. He was looking at my neck. "Sasuke-sama are you alright?" I asked him. 

He was still then let me go and sat up. He glared at me. "What are you doing here?" he growled. 

"I had come to comfort you Sasuke-sama, you were having a nightmare. Do you feel better now?" I asked him, sitting up. He turned so his feet touched the ground and his back was turned to me. 

"Was I wrong to comfort you?" I asked, cocking my head to the side. He stood up and turned to glare at me. "Don't tell anyone about this," he demanded. "I had no such intentions, Sasuke-sama," I assured. I stood up and walked around the bed. 

"Please excuse me Sasuke-sama, I have to go get my injection." 

I bowed before walking out of the room. 

I knocked on Kabuto's door. He opened it and pushed up his glasses.

He moved to the side to let me in. I sat on the familiar chair that was next to his desk. I placed my arm on the table while my eyes were trained to look at the wall in front of me.  He came over and silently stuck the needle in my arm and into my vein. 

I felt the medicine being released into my bloodstream. 

"The treatment seems to be working. Ever since you've learned how to heal your blood cells at an extraordinary rate." Kabuto said taking out the needle. I sighed slightly as he cleaned the wound. 

"How big has it gotten though?" I asked. 

"Not to big, it's no where near your heart so if you keep healing yourself you'll be fine." he said, pushing up his glasses. "I'll run a few more tests just to make sure though." I mutely nodded.

After half and hour, Kabuto said for me to get out, saying him and Orochimaru had to leave the hideout.

My arm was bandaged and i was headed to tell Sasuke of Orochimaru and Kabuto's leave. I knocked on his door and he let out a grunt. I walked in. 

"Sasuke-sama, I'm sorry but Orochimaru and Kabuto wanted me to tell you that they'll be out and won't return till tomorrow." I spoke. He sighed frustratedly. "That Snake promised a new Jutsu," he growled.