Emotion Progress 20: Final Warning

(Rin's pov)

Over the past few days I've assisted Team 7 on their missions. They were simple missions. However, I've noticed that we were sent on missions more often then other teams. Naruto would complain, but Sakura kept him in order.

Although, I was still wondering. We were actually returning home from a mission right now. " Man! Old Lady Tsunade hasn't given us a good mission in decades!" Naruto exaggerated.

"Shut up already. You're so irritating," I sighed with my eyebrows scrunched up in annoyance. "Shut up!" Naruto shouted back at me. "Is that all you know how to say?" I asked him as I opened my eyes to look at him in the front.

He flinched slightly by my comeback. "Naruto falls short in a lot of things, just like how he has a short di-" Before Sai could finish Naruto lunged at him. "Will you shut up about that already!" He angrily yelled.

Sakura, me, and Yamato stood on the side and sighed simultaneously. I suddenly felt unwelcoming chakara. "Hm?"I looked at the corner of my eye to see a shadow disappear. The sword slightly hissed in my ear as if warning me.

'I'm probably just imagining it...' I thought before turning my attention back to the front.

We continued our way to the Hokage tower to make our final report as soon as Sakura pulled the two idiots apart. That chakara and nerve wrecking feeling never seemed to leave.

'How the hell did he even get without ANBU noticing!' I thought incredulously. "Ne," I spoke up while stopping behind the group. They all turned to me.

"What's up Rin?" Naruto questioned. "I...forgot something back at the training field. I'm going back to get it." I lied. "That's unlike you..." Sakura commented confused. "I've been preoccupied." I answered. Yamato sighed and nodded.

"Alright Rin. You go on ahead, but meet us back at the Hokage tower. Alright?" Yamato ordered. 

I gave a stern nod before turning around and walking back. As soon as I was out of sigh I took off running where the chakara waited for me.

As soon as I reached the training field I stopped right on the branch of the tree. "Suigetsu...why are you here?" I questioned the sharp teethed boy with an emotionless face. "Man you're so cold to a fellow teammate," he taunted with a frown and a hand on his hip.