Emotion Progress 8 - I will never leave you alone

(Rin's pov)

Recently Sasuke has been acting strange. He's canceled training twice this week. I had asked him if he was feeling unwell but he refused to answer so i left him alone to go get him some food in case he was hungry.

I was walking down the hall when i heard the faint sound of fighting. My eyes narrowed as i ran towards the sound and soon saw myself at Orochimaru's door.

it was wide open and showed me Sasuke standing there over Orochimaru's second body.

He had his eyes closed with his head tilted towards the ceiling. I stayed quiet. 'Did Orochimaru succeed in the procedure? Is this Sasuke?' i thought cautiously as i kept a straight face. Sasuke's eyes then opened and landed on me.

He turned his head fully and stared at me. "Do you know who i am?" he asked. I was silent before answering, "Sasuke-sama." i said easily. He said 'Hn' before grabbing his katana and putting it where it belongs.

He walked past me and soon we heard the sound of panting. We both looked to see Kabuto. "Are you Sasuke-kun...?" He asked Sasuke confused when he noticed Orochimaru's dead body. Sasuke smirked.

"Why don't you see for yourself." he said as he turned on his sharigan, probably showing kabuto everything. A few minutes later Kabuto fell to his knees then on his head protector. "Should i kill him?" i asked

"Hn, leave him." Sasuke said as he turned around.

"Rin now that Orochimaru is dead and i can control the seal mark, you no longer have to stay by my side. what will you do?" Sasuke asked me. I stared at his back then down as i bent on one knee.

My hands were slightly spread to my side as i hung my head down.

Sasuke's feet turned to me. "Orochimaru has nothing to do with me following you. You're my master." i said honestly. "We'll get Suigetsu then retrieve the other two." Sasuke said. I stood up and nodded.

We both walked down the hallway as we headed for Suigetsu's cage.

When we got there we heard slight laughter. "So you've come. Then i'm guessing Orochimaru is dead." Suigetsu said. "We'll talk later first i'll release you from your cage. "Sasuke said as he easily sliced through the glass and it broke, releasing the water.

Suigetsu laughed. "Finally free..." he said as he started coming out of the water. I turned away as him and Sasuke began talking.

"Let's go." Sasuke said as he turned around. Suigetsu then came behind Sasuke and put his hand in a gun near his head. "I said thanks for setting me free but i never said i'd go with you. I could kill you right now for talking to me like that." Suigetsu said seriously.