Emotion Progress 4- In Denial

(Rin's pov) 

2 weeks have passed since I became Sasuke-sama's servant and he's been making use of me in combat recently. Today we didn't have anything to do so I sat in my corner while Sasuke-sama laid on his bed.

"Rin." he called. "Yes Sasuke-sama?" I responded. "What village are you from?" he asked not looking at me. "I was born into a clan near the Mist village, my clan lived in the high mountains." I stated. "Did you have siblings?" he asked.

"Yes. I had a half older brother and a older sister." I answered blankly. "What happened to them?" he asked. 'Why is Sasuke-sama interested in my past life?' I wondered.

"My sister died from an illness and my older brother left me after I was taken by Orochimaru. All my remaining family died." I said with no emotion, lying slightly through my teeth. "You mean the night you were taken?" he asked.

 "Yes, Orochimaru snatched me up and my brother just watched like the coward he was." I responded with a yawn.

"Hn," he grunted, staying silent after. "Sasuke-sama if you don't mind me asking, why are you interested?" I questioned. "I'm just bored." was his reply. "I see...." I muttered. 

"What shots was Suigetsu asking about before?" He asked. "I have an illness and I need shots in order not to die. It's gotten better though, but I still need to take it every now and then." I explained. "What's the illness?" he asked. "I don't know." was all I said. 

It was quiet again. "Rin comehere." he called. I got up and walked to his side. He had his hands behind his head and his eyes were closed. 

I stared down at him. He opened his eyes and I got caught in his sharigan. He transported me to his world of torture. He pierced several swords in me but I just made muffled sounds, I never screamed. It felt like this went on for hours until he finally stopped.

I fell to my knees from exhaustion. "Why did you lie to me that day?" he growled. I stood up. "I'm sorry Sasuke-sama, it's just that I didn't want to burden you with knowing. I already told you, you can kill me whenever you want so I never thought it was necessary to tell you." I said calmly.