Emotion Progress: Buffering - Meeting Karin (Filler)

Both girls are around the age of 13

(3rd pov)

Today was supposed to be Karin's one day of freedom. Her one day where she wouldn't have to be continuously bitten, but what did she expect. It was her duty as a servant of Lord Orochimaru to be there at his every call.

And so she was. Kabuto retrieved her before early light and instructed her to follow him to one of the desolated parts of the hideout they were staying in.

Karin had been here for a few months now and slightly understood Lord Orochimaru's experimentations and the man's habits. However, the thought about being bitten again for her chakara still made her feel weak to the stomach as she thought about her dead mother.

Kabuto stopped at a single wooden door and looked down at Karin. "You will heal this patient. She's one of Orochimaru's favorites. As soon as she's feeling well you'll also help her out on a mission." Kabuto said in a demanding voice.

Karin didn't bother to answer since the only answer she'd be allowed to give is 'yes'. Kabuto took a rack of keys out of his pocket before using a bronze one to open the door.

He walked in with Karin trailing behind. When her head turned upwards, her breath got caught in her throat. There were dead bodies laying everywhere. Blood spattered the walls of the dark room in every direction. The stench of newly rotting corpse made bile crawl up her throat.

She had to place her hand over her mouth in order to stop herself from vomiting.

'What kind of monster did this..' She questioned fearfully in her head.

Kabuto inwardly laughed at the girl's reaction. He sighed and placed one of his hands on his hip. "There you go again playing with your food, Rin." he said exasperated.

Karin then noticed a young girl with white hair sitting on the floor while leaning against the wall. Her hair covered her face while one of her knees were propped up so her arm could rest on it. A chain was around her neck. Her clothes were clean of blood.

When she looked up Karin saw she had only a small splatter on her face. Karin gulped loudly when she saw her cold and heartless eyes staring at her with boredom.

"Karin," Kabuto called in order to break the girl out of her trance, "refill Rin's chakara within 5 minutes before I come back to release you two on your mission. " Kabuto instructed before turning around and walking away.